[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

@Khallach

Thank you for your support !

I get it. :D

Have a nice day !
Is the Rain of Splinters jewel any good for this build?

So, I heavily prefer leap slam over lightning warp. Which means I'm relegated to a scepter. I have a pretty decent one with 30% spell damage/30% elemental damage and 49% crit for spells. Is a scepter viable through most mapping?

Also, should I take Hinekora Death's Fury since it no longer applies leech to totems?
What would be a better alternative?
Dernière édition par Jakkt, le 15 juin 2019 03:34:28
"
Havock5700 a écrit :
"
Meatpup a écrit :
can someone explain why infused channeling support is being used on totem? On the gem it says that totems cannot gain infusion.

is it only for the % damage increase (if that works?)

Hi!

yes thats correct, its for all the total %dps we get from channeling

Regards, Mrseanconnor

Thanks, that's helpfull.

Could you also explain some nodes you picked?

Some nodes in the skilltree say "critical strike multiplyer" and some say "critical strike multiplyer for spells". I was under the impression that only "for spells" work for the totem but you chose both in the skilltree. Am I wrong?

Thanks
PoB Link it's and old one o i can't see the new modifications.

Thanks for the build anyway I can see the ascendency image though.

Hey so ive been following this build but im a new player so i assume im doing something wrong but with all the gems in and using mana reservation i cant activate all the abilities you have listed?
I have the Anger gem inside the Essence worm ring but i can only activate Anger and Haste.
Haste takes up 70% and Grace takes up another 70% and Herald of Ash 35%? So it says (Not enough mana) That's 175% of my mana which obviously means i can't cast them all. Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks
Dernière édition par iNSANITYY91, le 16 juin 2019 08:09:42
"
iNSANITYY91 a écrit :
Hey so ive been following this build but im a new player so i assume im doing something wrong but with all the gems in and using mana reservation i cant activate all the abilities you have listed?
I have the Anger gem inside the Essence worm ring but i can only activate Anger and Haste.
Haste takes up 70% and Grace takes up another 70% and Herald of Ash 35%? So it says (Not enough mana) That's 175% of my mana which obviously means i can't cast them all. Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks

You reserve only HoA (Anger in the ring, so it doesn't reserve any mana).
All other auras here just for their Vaal version (you press it when Vaal is full) on boss/hard fights, not reserving anything.
"
Severinze a écrit :
Is the Rain of Splinters jewel any good for this build?

Hi!

well, you can go with it but not recomended.
You will loose alot of total dps and we already got 3 projectile each totem.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Zorten_ a écrit :
PoB Link it's and old one o i can't see the new modifications.

Thanks for the build anyway I can see the ascendency image though.

Hi!

i will try update as soon as i can :)
thanks.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
What about Tukohama's Fortress as the shield? Pro/Con for it?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires