[3.6] Herald Of Agony Champion - Begginer Friendly - Hardcore viable

First HC I have gotten to > 60, so thanks for the build. Question, finally looked at your final gem setup - why are so many of the gems at lvl 1?
"
TheRealJebu a écrit :
First HC I have gotten to > 60, so thanks for the build. Question, finally looked at your final gem setup - why are so many of the gems at lvl 1?

don't consider the gem levels, except the CWDT setup..

The gems on the Gem Section i just got them lvl 1 iin the vendor to show people what gems to use
Thanks. Up to lvl 69 now, enjoying the build. Wish I had more time to lvl faster
why do I get Unstoppable Hero when the fortify gem isn’t slotted?
"
Boogrflickr a écrit :
why do I get Unstoppable Hero when the fortify gem isn’t slotted?

if youre playin in a team, the guardian will use the vigilant strike with the jewel and all the party gets fortify for a looong time..

if youre playing solo, you place vigilant strike and hit a monster with it, and get fortify for like 12seconds or something
"
TheRealJebu a écrit :
Thanks. Up to lvl 69 now, enjoying the build. Wish I had more time to lvl faster

nice dude! i am glad youre likin it..

its ok to take long to level.. just keep in mind to stay life based version until you farmed for all the energy shield (low life) itens version
Hi Bax,

First of all I want to take you for sharing this. It's preety good detailed information to follow, helps me a lot.

I'm pretty new on this game though main character is about lvl70, so still learning some of this complex game in the process.

I have a concern though... The passive tree from leveling section which, with some errors I've been following, seems it's not the same as the
"HERALD OF AGONY CHAMPION" section. Used the pastebin code on Pathofbuild pgm, and there are some points that are not the same. Wondering if at some time you regreted some of the points to build the final one? Looks it's for a lvl90 anyway so still long path to run for me, but just wondering.

So far, I'm having fun and been able to complete all acts and do some maps. I might have to review my equipment since having some issues, but learning on the way. Any comment/suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks again for the fantastic work on this guide.

Thanks!
My friend is getting to run this build as this is his VERY first time playing (PS4 port) but calling this beginner friendly is kinda misleading.
Yes, it's an easy build IF you know the mechanics etc. Having a build that requires respecing - a lot (not to mention Shev's ring) is not a build for a first time user.

I'm helping him with currency and crafting low level gear but he's never going to get that ring.

Respec as a main build component can be very confusing for new players, especially if this is their first introduction to the build tree. It's already a bit intimidating for newbies and one of the most confusing aspects of the game.

I'm not even sure he knew what exactly respecing is when he first found this guide, tho that's hardly this guides fault.

The build seems to hold nicely tho.

You should have alternative items for a "low budget" option, that ring will never be found on PS4.
Dude, my bad...
I didn't look at the "levels" section, thinking it was the same ol build progression skill tree for that level or what not- really in-depth and extremely newbie friendly as you pretty much hold their hands!

I stand corrected!

My apologies.

I'm leaving my original reply up for context.

Still haven't changed my mind on the Div only ring tho,
RIP with 3.7 HoA nerfs i gues.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires