[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
mmm4 a écrit :
"
mmm4 a écrit :
"
mr559 a écrit :
Hey i started playing today in this build .and i guess i did something wrong because the damage is really bad boss in t-10 took a few minutes to kill someone can please check in profile what i did wrong. thanks and good day

Hey my profile is open now someone please take a look and tell me what's wrong
Thanks in advance and a good day

open on mmm4 profile

1) Your gems are still p low level... you got a lvl 15 ice spear
2) You have a mana flask and are blood magic
3) You need a weapon upgrade really bad
4) Belt gives you no damage increases just some defense (can get ele/cold rolls)
5) Boots give you nothing really. the totem placement speed isnt a big deal
6) Gloves give you nothing. Get the %increase to chilled enemies
7) I'd use hatred over haste personally
8) Get a diamond flask
9) You took all the scion life nodes but dont have the totem nodes nearby, or the totem nodes by blood magic, or sanctum of thought to hit 100% curse immunity
10) your totem jewel that gives you some life/stats is really bad
11) I don't see pierce anywhere
"
gabriella88 a écrit :
"
iargue a écrit :
I would like to ask for gearing recommendations on what to go for next.

My next major goal is to do Uber Elder.

Is the amulet purely there for more tankiness (Since it blinds on hit) or does it improve damage (PoB seems to put it as a damage decrease)?

I can do t16's without an issue, so I can save up EX to get the more important gear for increases/improvements. Just need to know what to upgrade because I think some things need to be purchased together (like good rings + atziri)

Check out my gear for upgrades. Especially my belt (stygians with extra cold damage) gloves (with more dmg against chilled enemies) and a watcher's eye with damage penetration when you use hatred. Damage penetrarion enchant on boots is also a huge boost. Regards/Gabbi

I can't see your characters.
Just because i see a lot of ppl using pierce jewel. For your information if u r using a unique helmet, u can get the pierce craft on your gloves as well.
Maybe this helps some1
Thanks for the comment there is a lot to improve I see on every case I enjoy enjoying playing with the build thanks
"
mmm4 a écrit :
Thanks for the comment there is a lot to improve I see on every case I enjoy enjoying playing with the build thanks

Yeah for you I'd say priorities to really get a feel for the build are

1) redo your tree and get the last curse reduction and other totem nodes
2) get a weapon that does a lot more for the build
3) buy a level 20 or 21 ice spear...quality is nice but really doesnt matter a ton

that will help you get the ball rolling and then can focus more on upgrading some of your individual rares
"
"
gabriella88 a écrit :
"
I'm really enjoying this, so a big thank you for the build. Still feel a bit short on damage but nailed Phoenix deathless and never really felt threatened. Anyway.. I've got a question in regards to the Malachai's Awakening.

I've got a rare head that is very tanky, 100+ life, 80 res, 10% Phys dmg taken as cold, etc with a 300% Increased Ice spear Critical Chance in Second Form on it. Now it doesn't seem the POB has anyway of showing that so tool tip dps I drop quite a bit. It also feels a bit worse practically in maps..

Is the head enchant not significant since we already have such high crit? Or is it just that I'm short on damage in general and as such feeling the loss of Malachai's?

Hey again! You can check my character to see what upgrades you might want to do. I definetly recommend changing your helmet to another enchant (reduced distant to changing forms). You might also use a clear mind jewel etc. Otherwise id say a 6l, change your faster casting to a Increased crit dmg or to Controlled destruction, that should up your damage. Also use a Dying sun flask and a Diamond flask.
Regards/Gabbi

Hey, thanks for the quick reply! Yeah, I actually just scrounged up enough to buy a 6L Soul Mantle. I'll try out Increased Crit dmg instead of faster casting. I've been using Faster Casting cause it seems stronger on the tool tip, can't remember what the POB said.

Yeah, I know the other Ice Spear enchants seem hotter. It just so happened I hit this. I've currently reverted back to Malachai's and scooped up some Abyss jewels with resistances to cover the deficit.

Mind me asking what Pantheons you're using? It just struck me I hadn't touched mine since the leveling process.

A 6 link should work nicely! Also i take Lunaris and Shakari.
If you check out my gear you should be able to see where to go :) I have no problems with dmg at all. Like my gloves, helmet, belt and watcher's eye i would go for first. Also, buying lvld gems is not a bad idea at all either. Regards/Gabbi
Gab, your chars are hidden.
"
ragnarok911 a écrit :
Gab, your chars are hidden.

I went and undid private and character tabs hidden tho :O. Ill change it again.
Should be public now :). It had reverted itself somehow.
Dernière édition par gabriella88, le 24 juin 2019 13:44:50
They are working now. I'll take a look later. Always interested the choices others make.
"
ragnarok911 a écrit :
They are working now. I'll take a look later. Always interested the choices others make.

Feel free to give me some reflections on my gear :)
Thanks /Gabbi

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires