3.7 Man Mode 2H Frost blades Voidforge Champion 3M DPS - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

Can someone post a picture of the passives. I'm on the PS4 and using my phone for the forum. The links you provided don't show me anything but coded words. Anybody that can post a picture would be cool thanks I see one picture but can't move it around
Dernière édition par KingWalker39, le 13 juil. 2019 14:54:45
Trying this build out now and have a question. How are we getting 100% phys to cold? We get 60% from frost blades and 20% from the passive tree, where are we getting the other 20% from? Sorry been playing for a while now and still really don't understand a good majority of what is going on...

I switched from Terminus Est to Voidforge and my damage dropped in half?
Dernière édition par sosus368, le 16 juil. 2019 22:51:07
theres 40% on the tree. 20% on Weapon Cold Damage node and 20% on Winter Spirit
I see it now, Thanks1
"
sosus368 a écrit :
Trying this build out now and have a question. How are we getting 100% phys to cold? We get 60% from frost blades and 20% from the passive tree, where are we getting the other 20% from? Sorry been playing for a while now and still really don't understand a good majority of what is going on...

I switched from Terminus Est to Voidforge and my damage dropped in half?

Are you talking about your tooltip damage? If that is the case, never look at the tooltip damage.
The game cant calculate the 300% random element mod.
Dernière édition par Raazen, le 17 juil. 2019 01:20:05
That makes sense, thanks!
Did you use this build to get 36 challenge completion?
"
kaiij a écrit :
Did you use this build to get 36 challenge completion?

I have not played this build since 3.5, but i did get 36 challanges with it in 3.5 i think.
Hey dude, what rings do I run till level 80 for the elder rings?

By the way, played a ton of other builds, but I keep coming back to Frost Blades (possible my favourite skill in this game). Feels so smooth leveling, and I thought this variation won't be as fun with a 2H and less attack speed, but it might actually be more fun than the Assassin version I've played so far.
"
SlashingSunsetX a écrit :
Hey dude, what rings do I run till level 80 for the elder rings?

By the way, played a ton of other builds, but I keep coming back to Frost Blades (possible my favourite skill in this game). Feels so smooth leveling, and I thought this variation won't be as fun with a 2H and less attack speed, but it might actually be more fun than the Assassin version I've played so far.

Just run any rings u want, be res capped atleast.
Dernière édition par Raazen, le 19 juil. 2019 14:48:32

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires