[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

I started to follow your guide in synthesis and am continuing to do so in standard. So far I'm just level 89, so I'm missing some skill points.

The damage is quite good. Points that could be better: only ~3700 life and ~36000 evasion (with flasks up).

I'm quite happy with my gear. The abyss jewels could be better I guess. The helmet could also be better rolled. But I'm res capped and it has a good life roll, so I'm fine with it for now.

Here is my gear:

What would you recommend to tackle next?
I hate the 10% Ms on goldwyrm, so I'm thinking to somehow get legacy quant boots. Would be quite expensive though (atm got about 20 ex to spend).

Gloves on the other hand should be a bit less expensive...

What would you go for? Also, other ideas to improve?
"
Poerger a écrit :
I started to follow your guide in synthesis and am continuing to do so in standard. So far I'm just level 89, so I'm missing some skill points.

The damage is quite good. Points that could be better: only ~3700 life and ~36000 evasion (with flasks up).

I'm quite happy with my gear. The abyss jewels could be better I guess. The helmet could also be better rolled. But I'm res capped and it has a good life roll, so I'm fine with it for now.

Here is my gear:

What would you recommend to tackle next?
I hate the 10% Ms on goldwyrm, so I'm thinking to somehow get legacy quant boots. Would be quite expensive though (atm got about 20 ex to spend).

Gloves on the other hand should be a bit less expensive...

What would you go for? Also, other ideas to improve?

No particular order, but here are some suggestions:
1- You are still lvl 89. Each level you get not only grant you +1 skill point, but you also get some life. You should prioritize lvling up.
2- You dont have any 21 or 23% gems. You can level 6 of them on your swap weapon and try to corrupt yourself, since they are not really cheap.
3- Your gloves are probably your worst item. They basically grant you 10% quant and almost nothing else. You don't have to grab a 20% quant rare gloves right away. You can try to find a 13~16% rare gloves (T2 quant) and try to adjust to your needs. This is an example:

4- your ventor's are OK, but remember that rare rings with even T2 quant are better. Another example here:

5- why are you using lvl 20 CWDT?
Thanks for the advice :)

I will ofc sink more time into the character, so that im basicly on #1 and #2. Im leveling some gems atm to vaal them later on.

#3: Gloves are on my list. Im just not sure, if its better to tackle gloves or boots first. To get either in decent quality (and high quant) I will have to spend some ex. So Im afraid I only can do one at a time. More movementspeed would affect my playstyle more I guess. Still I will keep my eyes open for a nice affordable pair

#4: Not my priority as they can get pretty expensive and my ventors do offer some life and resists. Will go for rare ones once I got boots/gloves

#5: I wanted a high level ice golem. Im quite satisfied with this setup, but I got to admit, that I really dont know whats the sweet spot for this CWDT setup is :o

If it helps you in any way, I suggest you upgrading your gloves first. Any life you have on that will easily help you get past 4k, since sadima's doesn't provide any life. You can also get some resists that will assist in upgrading other pieces of gear later on. I wouldn't upgrade goldwyrm before that, since it gives decent fire res and mov speed (yeah, 10% but its better than nothing, right?). Don't think that you will find a 30% mov speed and 20% quant boots without some substantial investment. You still have some evasion to cap, it should be easier to get mov speed that way (remember that a rare gloves with some evasion will also help achieving that, since sadima's are shit).

About CWDT setup, It's recommended lvl 1 CWDT and lvl 3 IC. Since you got lvl 20 gems, you can trying using steelskin instead. I never tested though.
very good for beginner, im trying to set up like this. but what path to start with the passive skill tree? you can see mine is a bit messy
@poyozzo
Yeah, your right. I guess Im going for the gloves first. I am notset on 20% though. 10+% for a decent price and nice stats on top of it would be better than sadimas by far.

CWDT: In the guide it says "level as high as you want" :o
But I will go for Steelskin, wanted to try that anyways.

@excerciseman
when you open POB there should be a level guide (a few different skill trees depending on your level). It was there in the pre 3.7 version anyways.
Do you find yourself missing curse immunity with this build?
"
realzoso a écrit :
Do you find yourself missing curse immunity with this build?

Only when running f**ked up maps, mainly when both 40% ele res and enfeeble are present. Then I get a flask like this and everything is fine. Don't really care about it otherwise.

Could someone share update skill tree for 3.7 its shows me lvl 37 something character . thanks . Plus mobile app sucks lol
"
Could someone share update skill tree for 3.7 its shows me lvl 37 something character . thanks . Plus mobile app sucks lol

v1tAm1n^

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires