[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
bamper1 a écrit :
"
Annarasumanara a écrit :
How we can improve survivability....change aura? or...somethings else?

Everything is fine and well balanced the problem is with your gear. You need more mana to make ur mom work and life if u want more ehp. Look at mom calculator in guide

Already did it, and mom is ok, sometimes something just oneshot me -_-"
"
Annarasumanara a écrit :
"
bamper1 a écrit :
"
Annarasumanara a écrit :

Everything is fine and well balanced the problem is with your gear. You need more mana to make ur mom work and life if u want more ehp. Look at mom calculator in guide

Already did it, and mom is ok, sometimes something just oneshot me -_-"

its betrayals, some of them has huge phys/chaos hits and will oneshot you anyway
Hi

So i just sink in most of my currency in your build when i read "lazy" as i like no brain build were i just have to run in ^^

It is simply a beauty, the dps is strong boss are melting, the clear is super fast i love it. The only little down side is the tankyness it's ok but in hard mod situation i died mostly because i am to careless i have to pay attention to boss patern ^^

Here my stuff:

All my currency has gone to the chest i used a skin of the loyal before that but tankiness was limit. Next is saving for a lvl 4 empower.

Killed Shaper easely, have to test elder.

So thanks its for me the most fun and strong build i try and i think he will my sink currency build =)

Fly safe
"
Sonidox a écrit :
"
Annarasumanara a écrit :

Already did it, and mom is ok, sometimes something just oneshot me -_-"[/quote]

its betrayals, some of them has huge phys/chaos hits and will oneshot you anyway[/quote]

Well its all about balance. You need more ehp so you wont die from weird shoots. Atm i got 7.7k+ ehp and i didnt died even once from a long time.

"
Tagmatar a écrit :
Hi

So i just sink in most of my currency in your build when i read "lazy" as i like no brain build were i just have to run in ^^

It is simply a beauty, the dps is strong boss are melting, the clear is super fast i love it. The only little down side is the tankyness it's ok but in hard mod situation i died mostly because i am to careless i have to pay attention to boss patern ^^

Here my stuff:

All my currency has gone to the chest i used a skin of the loyal before that but tankiness was limit. Next is saving for a lvl 4 empower.

Killed Shaper easely, have to test elder.

So thanks its for me the most fun and strong build i try and i think he will my sink currency build =)

Fly safe

Im glad you like it :) I hope u gonna go deep and throw more currency :D yolo style lmao. You can always do faster clear speed with melee splash gem so you swap your ruthless :) Try to balance your ehp (mom). You got mom calculator on guide. I see you got taunt jewel but keep an eye on high life , high mana , taunt jewel and also with blind. You need as much mana as possible because if u increse your life u gonna have problems to balance it and thats the easiest way. I would switch your gloves to command of the pit 1s and change gems in your boots + gloves to balance it.
So boots gonna be -> Convocation 5 - Flesh offering 8 - CWDT 1 - IC 3 and your gloves -> WarBanner - Generosity - Vaal Haste (you ofc use only vaal haste for dmg boost on bosses etc , do not use haste because u gonna reserve mana)
If you swap for 2s command of the pit u lose vaal haste but u will get extra abby jewel so u can use also hinder.
Aslo do some uber lab runs for enchant on your gloves -> commandment of reflection when hit is op.
Have fun
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
You say we can use headhunter. Our golems will get all "extra auras" what buffs do you mean?
Dernière édition par Stottyboy, le 29 janv. 2019 04:13:50
"
Im glad you like it :) I hope u gonna go deep and throw more currency :D yolo style lmao. You can always do faster clear speed with melee splash gem so you swap your ruthless :) Try to balance your ehp (mom). You got mom calculator on guide. I see you got taunt jewel but keep an eye on high life , high mana , taunt jewel and also with blind. You need as much mana as possible because if u increse your life u gonna have problems to balance it and thats the easiest way. I would switch your gloves to command of the pit 1s and change gems in your boots + gloves to balance it.
So boots gonna be -> Convocation 5 - Flesh offering 8 - CWDT 1 - IC 3 and your gloves -> WarBanner - Generosity - Vaal Haste (you ofc use only vaal haste for dmg boost on bosses etc , do not use haste because u gonna reserve mana)
If you swap for 2s command of the pit u lose vaal haste but u will get extra abby jewel so u can use also hinder.
Aslo do some uber lab runs for enchant on your gloves -> commandment of reflection when hit is op.
Have fun

Thanks for the advice i switch to command of pit 1s i hesitate now in what save for an empower lvl 4 or a commande of pit 2s i guess it's dps vs tankyness ^^

Fly safe
I liquidated this character after downing Uber elder. if anyone is interested in buying my old body arm message me in game

"
Stottyboy a écrit :
You say we can use headhunter. Our golems will get all "extra auras" what buffs do you mean?

Such as attack speed , mov speed etc , u also get es , soul eater etc. Im using headhunter all the time atm.

"
Tagmatar a écrit :
"
Have fun

Thanks for the advice i switch to command of pit 1s i hesitate now in what save for an empower lvl 4 or a commande of pit 2s i guess it's dps vs tankyness ^^

Fly safe

Well depends. Extra jewel gives u more life/mana and free hinder. If u gonna use 1s command of the pit u lose it but u gain vaal haste which hits like a bus :D. Ofc keep in mind u can always get rid of one harmony from ur tree but thats 10% dmg so u know... try to balance ur build because u got plenty of room.

Cheers

Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
I never follow a build guide exactly but using this as a reference I can tell this thing is a beast. My question is how can i figure out the hit rate/accuracy of the ice golem's melee attack? I get the +1000 from the gloves but not sure if i need more accuracy from the tree. I cannot find it on POB or in game.

Thanks much for any advice
"
bagman2488 a écrit :
I never follow a build guide exactly but using this as a reference I can tell this thing is a beast. My question is how can i figure out the hit rate/accuracy of the ice golem's melee attack? I get the +1000 from the gloves but not sure if i need more accuracy from the tree. I cannot find it on POB or in game.

Thanks much for any advice

without war banner it will be 93% ))
Dernière édition par Sonidox, le 30 janv. 2019 15:36:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires