[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Hi i have a 13k ES fire golemantalist, i want to keep all the ES cuz my stuff is really good, can you make a ES passive tree ?

also is the fenumus' mandatory ?

TY :)
Gear so far:

I'm not sure how to fit in Dread banner without dropping Spectre's.
is it possible to play your build as occultist with 2-3 curses the minions should let expload enemies with curse right ?
"
FaytePGN a écrit :
Gear so far:

I'm not sure how to fit in Dread banner without dropping Spectre's.

The craft on that stygian vise is pointless, right? Would be better off throwing literally anything else on there?
diadem for 20ex WTF... how ppl can afford that?
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
I think you don't need to take Necromantic Aegis if you are using Speaker's Wreath - since you are the one killing monsters, not your minions, you will give them the effects of the shield (the power and frenzy charges).

You only need Necromantic if you are using Lycosidae instead of Victario or using another helmet instead of Speaker's Wreath. It saves us something like 3 passive points.
Please help me,this is shapper boss fight calculator in pob, our primary damage is Skill hit damage 70k or DPS inc. poison 120k?
3.6 Viable ? league starter ?
"
Dhestin a écrit :
3.6 Viable ? league starter ?

i think can not start, you can start by totem and farm some currency and buy araki phang and switch to this build
Hello i really like this build but i want to try with ES tree instead of life , and since i am not expert with summoners build i would like someone to help creating an ES Tree for this build

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires