[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
smarreglarre a écrit :
Why do you go with MoM? Don't we reserve most of our mana?

i believe its because of the helmet he is using
Updated guide to include FAQ
Dernière édition par FoldedCorner, le 11 janv. 2019 19:13:43
Unsure if anyone has pointed this out but frenzies on minions do not give 36% more damage. It gives the normal amount but the attack speed buff is increased to 15% for each frenzy charge equaling 45% total.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Frenzy_charge

Scroll to the bottom
"
BurninBodies a écrit :
Unsure if anyone has pointed this out but frenzies on minions do not give 36% more damage. It gives the normal amount but the attack speed buff is increased to 15% for each frenzy charge equaling 45% total.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Frenzy_charge

Scroll to the bottom

Ah, thanks. Made the correction.
How is this build go ?

I saw a lot of copies of this build and most of them doesnt really end well in the end game maps

for the akrakaali's fang. Any will do? the stats in it are not important right ?
Could you update PoB link pls?
If anyone want to try this build.

level 1-12 freezing pulse + srs
12-16 arc + arcane surge + srs
16-28 Arc + lesser poison + herald of agony
28-53 ball lightning + lesser poison + faster casting + herald of agony

it's really awesome to level up with.

keep arc + lesser poison until level 28 and go nuts with ball lightning ( awesome for hoa )
Dernière édition par reeld, le 12 janv. 2019 04:49:24
I can also advice for a guardian build.

Pros: similar/more damage, more defensive, more item options, tanky minions
con: you loose out on CR-down and Spider duration

The major change would be to go for herald of purity (20%) as well as tempest shield.

Reason beeing 20% movementspeed for minions as well as 100% MORE phy damage.
This is also further increased by the Radiant Crusade node (40% increased herald of purity buff effect ... so its 140% more phys and 48% movespeed for spiders - with Q20 we are talking 68% movespeed for spiders).

The follow up perk Unwavering crusade give ALL minions 100% accuracy (so no need for unique gloves) as well as Intimidate on Hit (enemy take 10% increased damage).

For Defensivness you take Bastion of Hope:
+50% block every 2 sec for 5 sec brings you to 75% block for that time
Shield charge triggers the 10% extra block for 4seconds
and you get 10sec stun immunity whenever you blocked last 10 seconds.

The cherry on top is Harmony of Purpose with chance to generate power/frenzy/endurace charge on hit (10%).
As well as sharing your charges with allies.
And your enemys dont get charges at all (another map modifier you can ignore(!))
This also frees up your shield slot from the unique.

So how do you want to generate your charges? Easy.
You go for tempest shield (that duals as extra block) as well as Strom Brand (Bonus points if you go with innervate+added lightning+culling/ele prolif). The high shock chance increases the DPS of spiders/sentienls even more

Storm brand also instantly kills the worms you spawn if you cast it on yourself so it lingers (and spawns 1-2 sentinals on top).

Talking about the Purity Sentinals real quick: they take a lot of heat off of you ... as long as phasing is up the enemy will focus on them, not on you most of the time.
And they do more then decent damage by themselves as well.
(quick reminder: they spawn on kill AND on hit vs unique/rares, so even if your flask is empty you still have some DPS left).

Sincerely, a Guardian of Arakaali

PS: you can level with anything, Storm brand or frost blade paired with herald of purity carries you till the daggar
Dernière édition par Karusutenu, le 12 janv. 2019 05:00:55
"
Karusutenu a écrit :
I can also advice for a guardian build.

Reason beeing 20% movementspeed for minions as well as 100% MORE phy damage.
This is also further increased by the Radiant Crusade node (40% increased herald of purity buff effect ... so its 140% more phys and 48% movespeed for spiders - with Q20 we are talking 68% movespeed for spiders).

The follow up perk Unwavering crusade give ALL minions 100% accuracy (so no need for unique gloves) as well as Intimidate on Hit (enemy take 10% increased damage).

"Minions deal (0-95)% more Physical Damage" on the herald of purity gem applies to sentinels only i believe.

Also unwavering crusade gives 100% increased accuracy which adds with other sources of increased minion accuracy on the tree. It's certainly a large chunk of accuracy but it's not 100% accuracy.
Correct me if i'm wrong, you take MOM but ther eis no mana left, does it working on ES instead since we have eldritch battery ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires