[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

Can u update the PoB please? There 2x Frost blades what do we use?

Also what about the new Banners?

Bonechill?
Dernière édition par Balantakos, le 9 déc. 2018 05:36:54
The one with 1.9m dps dude, of course ;]

About that, again Sidefx, great variation of Frostblades. But I always find strange that you're announcing peak DPS instead of average DPS.

For me, the average DPS is 1.3 millions (no flasks up). 1.9m is with all flasks up and every single buff active... which is not happening all the time. Just sayin' :p
"
Balantakos a écrit :
Can u update the PoB please? There 2x Frost blades what do we use?

Also what about the new Banners?

Bonechill?

I have been working the past 2 days after league start. I did not have time to look into changing things if they need to be changed. Will look into it tomorrow when im off. And im confused on the there are 2x frostblades what do we use part means?
He's talking about on the skills tab, it shows two options for frost blades socket groups, shown below:

https://imgur.com/a/gjOvbCI

I went with the first one but admittedly haven't even gotten past...20?
"
smash69420 a écrit :
He's talking about on the skills tab, it shows two options for frost blades socket groups, shown below:

https://imgur.com/a/gjOvbCI

I went with the first one but admittedly haven't even gotten past...20?

Correct!
Are Touch of Anguishs not recommended anymore?
Or are The Wasps' Nest/Bloodseeker better?
Why not take Flash Freeze?
"
Smoogler a écrit :
Are Touch of Anguishs not recommended anymore?
Or are The Wasps' Nest/Bloodseeker better?

ToA was only for the chain which honestly no isnt needed. Nest is only a starter claw. You want a SUPER high yellow phys claw. And Bloodseeker is OH for ur amazing leech :)
Home from work. Time to play and stream! Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde
Added a updated 12/10/2018 - Enjoy. Anything else you guys want me to look into right now or try to fix?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires