[3.13] SPECTRE SUMMONER (2021 Edition) Necromancer Build. BEST League Starter! + VIDEO GUIDE!

Thanks for the build, I'm having a good time watching my Solar Guards pew pew everywhere. I saw the guide mentioned stacking block, could you provide a separate pob or short guide to go more tanky? Would too much dps be lost?

Also, slightly unrelated - I may switch to a dancing duo build from this and was curious if you tried it before. If so, what are your thoughts?
"
Merkoh a écrit :
Thanks for the build, I'm having a good time watching my Solar Guards pew pew everywhere. I saw the guide mentioned stacking block, could you provide a separate pob or short guide to go more tanky? Would too much dps be lost?

Also, slightly unrelated - I may switch to a dancing duo build from this and was curious if you tried it before. If so, what are your thoughts?

My advice would be going ES instead. The build is barely as tanky as it was when it comes to life / MoM. I had 10k hp, back in the abyss and 75/75 block. Still got the items, you can check them. Now it's something like 8k hp with around 65/30 block. I wouldn't play necro at all without bone offering and mistress of sacrifice. ES based version can get to like 11-12k easily. ES version doesn't lose any damage, while if you want more life - you have to sacrifice damage. + I would go skellys now too with pseudo 6l helmet.

Next thing I want to test is to go occultist instead. 15k ES, crazy regen and explosions may compensate the damage loss (most likely single target only).

Dernière édition par Varskar, le 12 déc. 2018 11:52:01
How do you get so many points into skilltree at lvl 23?
I think i have done all sidequests
"
Luscofusco a écrit :
Hi, considering the amount of chaos damage in this expansion, would be that bad going for CI? Or life is superior in every situation?

CI would be pretty strong and can be done. But you need very good ES gear for that. A different level of investment.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Angry , just wanted to say , great job on the build / guide . I play on Xbox and so far this has been the smoothest build I’ve played since KB In harbinger . Im currently lvl 58 and lvling has been a cakewalk I watched your stream a couple times and took some notes , so far it’s been fairly easy but I do have a couple of questions considering this is my first time using spectres ever ..

1) spell echo . When I equip this skill (instead of controlled destruction ) and raise flame sentinels sometimes I don’t get all 4 flame sentinels and instead I get random mobs rather than flame sentinels . So I stopped using spell echo and put controlled destruction back on my 4 link . Any reason why this happens ? And is spell echo more effective than controlled destruction on a 4 link for raise spectres ?

2) are their any defensive aura gems you recommend me using ? I currently have no mana reserved and could use some defense aura stacking my mana pool as I barely use any and quickly regenerate when I do .

This build so far has been wrecking my content I stay behind everything while the spectres , skellys just wreck everything.

Thanks again dude for all your time.
"
Skillitek a écrit :
1) spell echo . When I equip this skill (instead of controlled destruction ) and raise flame sentinels sometimes I don’t get all 4 flame sentinels and instead I get random mobs rather than flame sentinels . So I stopped using spell echo and put controlled destruction back on my 4 link . Any reason why this happens ? And is spell echo more effective than controlled destruction on a 4 link for raise spectres ?

2) are their any defensive aura gems you recommend me using ? I currently have no mana reserved and could use some defense aura stacking my mana pool as I barely use any and quickly regenerate when I do .

Not Angry but I think I can answer.

1- You need to remove spell echo to raise the spectres, I think spell echo randomly choose a corpe, but after raising everything you should resocket spell echo so the Spectres can use it.

2- the build use Generosity + blasphemy + elemental weekness + anger as auras. If you need a defensive one I suppose you can use projectile weekness for knockback, or temporal chain for slow, or even enfeeble. If you really need to drop anger, maybe you can use vaal grace.
Dernière édition par Luscofusco, le 12 déc. 2018 16:24:54
This build is very fun, thank you.

I have one question though. I am randomly getting 1 shot in maps by random mobs and sometimes bosses. It happens so fast I can't see what did it.
I am level 77 with max res, 4,100hp, 1100 es and have pretty much everything listed. I was thinking it might be chaos damage since I have none there.
Does anyone else experience this?
Thanks for sharing this Build. First time really trying summoner build.

Edit:
Had a question but i answered it myself :D

Im excited to see how far i can get with this build myself.
Dernière édition par patze1412, le 12 déc. 2018 20:29:05
"
Angry_Roleplayer a écrit :

Flame Dash is pretty terrible for a spectre build and any minion build Use Victario + a mace/claw when possible.
Syndicate is just VERY rippy. Just skeletons on top of them from a far and stay away, watch them teleporting on you.

Ok I got some lucky drops and found a really cheap Bone Helm/Minion Mace, so next I wanna try crafting the boots. I haven't actually crafted with Fossils before, do you have any tips? I'm sitting at a 35c budget after getting my chest 5 linked.
"
Luscofusco a écrit :
"
Skillitek a écrit :

Not Angry but I think I can answer.

1- You need to remove spell echo to raise the spectres, I think spell echo randomly choose a corpe, but after raising everything you should resocket spell echo so the Spectres can use it.

2- the build use Generosity + blasphemy + elemental weekness + anger as auras. If you need a defensive one I suppose you can use projectile weekness for knockback, or temporal chain for slow, or even enfeeble. If you really need to drop anger, maybe you can use vaal grace.

Practically THIS :)
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires