[3.11] Cyclone Slayer (RETIRED)

"
"
You could run blasphemy with vulnerability on top of your other auras?

No. Haste(50), HoP(25). Blasphemy is 35.
If you can't get vuln on hit gloves, drop haste for blasphemy.

Sorry, didn't account for haste.

I'm thinking of switching to the pure phys version even though I stated earlier in this thread that I wanted to play the ele version... The trouble for me is crunching the numbers when comparing the ele setup (hatred + HoA) to the war banner and herald of purity setup. I can't wrap my head around it fully.

Also, would you say that dmg on full life is the 6th link, or rather some other gem? I find myself not always being on full life, when keeping character screen up to check damage whilst spinning around.
Dernière édition par har101, le 9 févr. 2019 05:42:17
"
I'm thinking of switching to the pure phys version even though I stated earlier in this thread that I wanted to play the ele version... The trouble for me is crunching the numbers when comparing the ele setup (hatred + HoA) to the war banner and herald of purity setup. I can't wrap my head around it fully.

I don't get it, what do you mean? You can check in pob what the numbers are. It's possible without haste, dps might be lower than the ele version.

Pure phys - Haste, banner (banner not planted, and no adrenaline), HoP, vuln
Ele - HoA, Hatred, could take banner as well

"
Also, would you say that dmg on full life is the 6th link, or rather some other gem? I find myself not always being on full life, when keeping character screen up to check damage whilst spinning around.

You won't always be on full life, for example when you get chunked, but slayer leech should get you to full almost instantly. If you're referring to how your hp is 6790/6799 or something, due to blood rage/other kinds of degen, then you should take a look at the wiki for Full life. Basically as long as your life regen/leech outheals your degen, it counts as full life.
I make build guides for fun.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/cent664
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/cent664
"
"

I don't get it, what do you mean? You can check in pob what the numbers are. It's possible without haste, dps might be lower than the ele version.

Pure phys - Haste, banner (banner not planted, and no adrenaline), HoP, vuln
Ele - HoA, Hatred, could take banner as well

"

You won't always be on full life, for example when you get chunked, but slayer leech should get you to full almost instantly. If you're referring to how your hp is 6790/6799 or something, due to blood rage/other kinds of degen, then you should take a look at the wiki for Full life. Basically as long as your life regen/leech outheals your degen, it counts as full life.

I'm playing berserker so I'm not sure that full life works as good as for slayer. I think maim might be better than dmg on full life in a 5-link.

Does PoB take into account the "enemies take increased blabla dmg" from war banner?
Dernière édition par har101, le 9 févr. 2019 19:34:47
"
I'm playing berserker so I'm not sure that full life works as good as for slayer. I think maim might be better than dmg on full life in a 5-link.

It does not. Pick a different link if you're playing anything other than slayer. That link will depend on your other links, I can't really give a generic answer to that. Check PoB and pick the best one.

"
Does PoB take into account the "enemies take increased blabla dmg" from war banner?

Yes.

Just to add comment from a bad or even very bad POE player, you practically cannot fuck up this build. I mean I've tried a bunch of melee builds from the forum and almost all have really been lackluster for me. Best build I ever had probably was my own viper strike raider a couple leagues ago which was ok but far from amazing.

So yeah, as usual I have to "customize" (fuck up) any build I try and this has been no exception. For this guy, I swapped out Haemophilia gloves for Spiked gloves and belly of the beast for a legacy Inpulsa with 9% explosion damage. Also I got chance to shock on a couple jewels which is enough to keep my screen flashing blue regularly. Also since I'm very lazy and don't like to screw with ancestral warchief, I'm using Herald of Thunder with curse on hit, vulnerability, blind and cull.

In spite of all that, I've already run some t13 and 14 maps corrupted/unidentified with no problem, which is not my usual. Also did uber lab at level 77 which is probably a record for me, and it was actually very easy. I think I've only done uber lab on like 5 characters ever, so let that be an encouragement to anyone bad who wants to check out this build.

Thanks for this very fun and forgiving build, I'm really enjoying playing it and messing with it.
Very Important please read.

Correct me If I am wrong but In order to benefit from the mod "Physical can Shock", That would mean we require added flat lightning damage which we cannot since we don't deal Elemental Damage. That would mean we require the Uberlab enchantment: "10% Chance to Shock/Freeze/Ignite If you have not Crit recently" or various jewels that apply % shock

Edit: I also suggest a FAQ section so people can view recently asked questions so post repeats don't happen.
Dernière édition par TheNebularity, le 28 févr. 2019 20:31:53
"
Correct me If I am wrong but In order to benefit from the mod "Physical can Shock", That would mean we require added flat lightning damage which we cannot since we don't deal Elemental Damage. That would mean we require the Uberlab enchantment: "10% Chance to Shock/Freeze/Ignite If you have not Crit recently" or various jewels that apply % shock

For starforge your physical damage is treated as lightning damage for the purpose of inflicting shocks. You don't need any lightning damage, even if you could get any.

The % chance to shock gives you the ability to shock yes, from whatever sources you can get. I've tested RT and that enchant and it shocks shaper consistently with our attack speed, but I believe the % increased damage is really low against bosses where it really matters since we need to hit hard in one hit to get higher % dmg which cyclone doesn't do.

"
I also suggest a FAQ section so people can view recently asked questions so post repeats don't happen.

Good idea, I'll do that when I have more time.

I seem to be running into mana issues though I got all the reduced mana nodes and the mana leech on the tree. Got 95/630 mana remaining with aura on. Just doesn't regen as fast as yours
"
I seem to be running into mana issues though I got all the reduced mana nodes and the mana leech on the tree. Got 95/630 mana remaining with aura on. Just doesn't regen as fast as yours

I have the same amount of unreserved mana, so it has mostly likely to do with how to play. With this low mana available to cyclone, you wanna not click short distances and try to cover longer distances with fewer clicks (which takes lesser ticks of mana). This should be fine for clearing, for bossing if you're struggling, drop the banner whenever its uncomfortable and it should be okay.

What about The Retch belt with the 3.6 leech nerf ? Is it still good to equip it or should we find a good stygian vise or other unique as replacement ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires