[3.11] Cyclone Slayer (RETIRED)

I used pretty standard jewels at the time. Large cluster with deep cuts and feed the fury. Medium clusters with hex breaker, enduring focus, titanic swings and towering threat (bad). Also used a small jewel with fettle for some life.
Dernière édition par LedZep, le 4 avr. 2020 15:16:40
The build seems pretty generic and can really grow with a good budget. Has one pushed this with Herald of Ag + Herald of Puirty, both synthesis rings with (damage, mana res, or buff effect), atrizi gloves, a 90% mana multiplier helm, and Hearldy/Purposeful Harbinger?
You could probably also do 2 large 2 socket jewels. 1 for stacking Hearldy/Purposeful Harbinger the other for impale, AOE, and leech nodes + 4 fettles on small nodes.
how does Rapid infusion works with Infussing gem skill? how much extra we get? if you don't mind to explain , cuz i did try to make a calc and i can't fig out... thnk you
Hi all, not entirely sure if this is the right place to seek help but can someone enlighten me as to why is my 'Average Damage' in POB so damn low? what am i doing wrong.

https://pastebin.com/Gz5sAt4k
1-can this build 20 wave simulacrum easily?

2-can i use headhunter and bottled of faith as a high budget option?
"
dicaffe a écrit :

1. Yes and very easy. I have replaced a few uniques with rares but stuck with RT and VP. I’ve adapted the tree to work with my cluster jewels. My profile is open if you’d like to see the route I went

2. Yes to headhunter obviously and with RT I do not use bottled faith but I don’t see a reason why you couldn’t
"
Hales1991 a écrit :
"
dicaffe a écrit :

1. Yes and very easy. I have replaced a few uniques with rares but stuck with RT and VP. I’ve adapted the tree to work with my cluster jewels. My profile is open if you’d like to see the route I went

2. Yes to headhunter obviously and with RT I do not use bottled faith but I don’t see a reason why you couldn’t

I'm very interested in your cluster jewels and i wish to try this out, i've made 6 characters this league all turned to shit, i cant kill any of the bosses, i have enough for star forge i think i will do this.
"
cancelsarge a écrit :
"
Hales1991 a écrit :
"
dicaffe a écrit :

I'm very interested in your cluster jewels and i wish to try this out, i've made 6 characters this league all turned to shit, i cant kill any of the bosses, i have enough for star forge i think i will do this.

You should, I’m having a blast. If you don’t have a corrupted Starforge with fortify just replace area of affect gen with fortify support

I'm very interested in your cluster jewels and i wish to try this out, i've made 6 characters this league all turned to shit, i cant kill any of the bosses, i have enough for star forge i think i will do this.[/quote]

You should, I’m having a blast. If you don’t have a corrupted Starforge with fortify just replace area of affect gen with fortify support[/quote]

thanks i was just going to ask about that because i saw that they are worth 140+exalts lol

"
You should, I’m having a blast. If you don’t have a corrupted Starforge with fortify just replace area of affect gen with fortify support

do you do a lot of single target dmg? im having trouble with my single target

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires