[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Maybe be a stupid question. But why bother with ensnaring arrow if the idea is to take crimson dance? But sure, it's very nice until you take crimson dance/get farrul.
I feel like a lot of people complaining about mediocre survivability of the build are playing with Assailum and/or left side of the tree.

Therefore it's quite important to understand the basic idea of a dot-bow-build like this one in general: You want to deal damage while being able to move, so you can manually avoid incoming damage. Furthermore you do combine your "manual-avoiding" by using automatically evasion-/dodge-mechnics to increase your chances of not being hit.

If you do use Assailum to enhance your dps greatly, which it undeniably does, it's somehow contrasting the basic idea of the build, because you need to be standing still to deal your snipe-dps. Left side of the tree is kinda similar, because your secondary defense is no longer to evade or to dodge damage, but to absorb it.

Long story short: Assailum and left side of the tree are obviously contrasting the build idea, so don't be suprised, if the survivability isn't what it should be anymore.
"
basta1982 a écrit :
I feel like a lot of people complaining about mediocre survivability of the build are playing with Assailum and/or left side of the tree.

Therefore it's quite important to understand the basic idea of a dot-bow-build like this one in general: You want to deal damage while being able to move, so you can manually avoid incoming damage. Furthermore you do combine your "manual-avoiding" by using automatically evasion-/dodge-mechnics to increase your chances of not being hit.

If you do use Assailum to enhance your dps greatly, which it undeniably does, it's somehow contrasting the basic idea of the build, because you need to be standing still to deal your snipe-dps. Left side of the tree is kinda similar, because your secondary defense is no longer to evade or to dodge damage, but to absorb it.

Long story short: Assailum and left side of the tree are obviously contrasting the build idea, so don't be suprised, if the survivability isn't what it should be anymore.

Yeah i switched to left side to get a bit more efficiency out of damage nodes, but i do agree that losing phase acrobatics is a loss on survivability. Was playing in flashback, just coming back to level up if i can. Increased AOE & lightning damage from Carcass boss t16 was pretty rippy lol.
I'm considering playing my first SSF league with this build. Can you give me any advice?

Also, where do I get int for Malevolence and Hextouch? Just from gear?
"
TarrasqueSorcerer a écrit :
I'm considering playing my first SSF league with this build. Can you give me any advice?

Also, where do I get int for Malevolence and Hextouch? Just from gear?

Yeah from gear, i have a point in the tree as well.

I will say for SSF it can be tricky to get an elder bow for ilvl 83. I found hunting for bases a bit tedious when i first tried SSF in harvest. If you can happen upon a lioneyes glare and 5 or 6L it, might be able to use that until you can farm elder maps. Could also depend on what the league mechanic is, where it may be easier to find bases that way.
Not T1 +phys but did craft a decent bow today. After multimodding, an 8% increase in dps for me. Sitting at 3.2mill now :)

We lost 5% more and 30% increased damage and gained 15% chance to blind. Guess the build is still fine, but the "rework" is just a damage-nerf and seems to be one of the lazy ones.
"
basta1982 a écrit :
We lost 5% more and 30% increased damage and gained 15% chance to blind. Guess the build is still fine, but the "rework" is just a damage-nerf and seems to be one of the lazy ones.

you have not seen the changes to puncture or split arrow yet...
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
vileArchon a écrit :
"
basta1982 a écrit :

you have not seen the changes to puncture or split arrow yet...

Puncture, Split Arrow and Rain of Arrows are all well used skills. I doubt that any of those is one of the 40 skills they changed, because they are not used.
Do we really take Oak as Bandit reward? I never took it in any build. :D I think about starting Ritual with a bleed bow and never did a bleed or bow build before :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires