[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
DankawSL a écrit :
"
rainmeadow a écrit :
Spoiler
I wanted to start a Bleed Bow Gladiator and just rolled this Bow. Is this useful and how do I continue from here:

You should start with getting a good bow base, this is one of the worst. No, this mod combo is not useful.

Couldn't help it, just finished the bow so I have something to start maps with once I'm done with the story. Will craft an endgame bow afterwards:

Got something like this (354 pdps) will it be ok?
"
lesiooo a écrit :

Got something like this (354 pdps) will it be ok?

That will get you through most of the game just fine. I would not roll over that.
Been playing with some aura combos today.

Currently running
Malevolence + herald of purity + flesh and stone + war banner.
25% reduction on my neck and 12% from the charisma nodes no enlighten
I had to drop a few dmg points to get charisma, but it more than made up for it.

Ive decided im going to buy a malevolence watchers eye.
Now I just have to pick my other auras. If I were to use grace, haste, or pride there are 2 affix watchers that I could use. Not really sure of any of these options though.
Dernière édition par FoggyNights, le 7 avr. 2020 19:03:05

I believe I can just multimod this with Increased Phys and Flat Phys. Anyone have input on this? Would the DOT Multi and Culling Strike make up for not having more physical damage and attack speed?
"
Yossarian42 a écrit :

I believe I can just multimod this with Increased Phys and Flat Phys. Anyone have input on this? Would the DOT Multi and Culling Strike make up for not having more physical damage and attack speed?

Absolutely multimod flat phys and % phys. It will be a very good bow and one you won't need to replace unless you're a mad man and love to min-max.

"
Yossarian42 a écrit :

That is very nice! multimod that for sure!
If you need any help with the crafts let me know, I have all of the mods you might want on it.

Builds clears like a champ(lol), only 5k life, but the blind/maim and vaal molten shell make it pretty defensive. Tried to craft nearby enemies take increased phys damage on my helm, but damn that must be rare now, ripped through a load of fossils and chaos and only hit it once on a bad combination of affixes.
Dernière édition par HeManNZ, le 8 avr. 2020 01:07:29
nice build
Dernière édition par nemesud, le 9 avr. 2020 18:35:58
Wanted to say thanks for the awesome build. Started off Delirium as a Double strike Champion and really wasn't feeling it. Sold all my gear and switched to this and it was perfect. Took a while to get some of the core pieces, but a eventually saved enough for the belt and friend donated some currency for the bow.
Build is great at end game and feels great to level(just needed an Lioneye's glare to get into red maps).
Hit 7k life for the first time and it feels really good.
Tier 16 maps are pretty easy and it feels safe with most mods.

Quick question for anyone running this build, once you get a ring with Vulnerability on hit, what do you switch on the Ensnaring Arrow links?
I was thinking maybe faster attacks, but that feels odd. Any suggestions.

Still missing gloves, but I got real lucky today with crafting the quiver with chaos, alchs and scours. The ring isn't as nice, but I'm still happy with it(What can you expect from a Chaos roll).
ign: Ricmorn_Reaver

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires