[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
Solemplow a écrit :
Alright, so i got theses nice damage gloves for 15c only

I'm trading some life (2 nodes needed for mana leech that i miss right now), + some res (thanks quiver) to boost my damage by +10%.

But even with a manapool of 122, i just can't play without mana leech, when i only using one split arrow par pack i'm 100% oom at some point and that slows considerably my clear speed.

I don't know where should i get it, on stuff (will be expensive) or simply put 2 points for it (best option i guess, i lose 150 life doing it).

I'm starting to be short on resistance, even with a 80% res quiver.

Next steps are :

- Meta craft bow
- Better body armour
- Better helmet

A proper bow will give me like between 3 (worst roll possible) and 11% damage boost

Rest is QoL and capping res/life

A better bow will add a lot more than 11% damage. Drop precision get more mana or just get a piece with leech. That non vuln ring isn't that great and can easily be replaced with one that has life res and leech. Check my char rezpens gear.
Dernière édition par Rezechs, le 30 déc. 2019 14:21:36
"
Rezechs a écrit :
"
Solemplow a écrit :
Alright, so i got theses nice damage gloves for 15c only

I'm trading some life (2 nodes needed for mana leech that i miss right now), + some res (thanks quiver) to boost my damage by +10%.

But even with a manapool of 122, i just can't play without mana leech, when i only using one split arrow par pack i'm 100% oom at some point and that slows considerably my clear speed.

I don't know where should i get it, on stuff (will be expensive) or simply put 2 points for it (best option i guess, i lose 150 life doing it).

I'm starting to be short on resistance, even with a 80% res quiver.

Next steps are :

- Meta craft bow
- Better body armour
- Better helmet

A proper bow will give me like between 3 (worst roll possible) and 11% damage boost

Rest is QoL and capping res/life

A better bow will add a lot more than 11% damage. Drop precision get more mana or just get a piece with leech. That non vuln ring isn't that great and can easily be replaced with one that has life res and leech. Check my char rezpens gear.

Yeah my non curse ring is not perfect indeed, i can have more interesting mods here.

For my bow, i calculated with the best possibles rolls ( 445 pDPS ) with one mod left (slam exalt i think). I get a 11.5% boost for my bleed dps.

There is actually no reason to drop precision (except maybe for a smoother gameplay without flesh and stone enchant) since it only take 22 unreserved mana and gives me 2% more chance to hit (i am at 94% actually, need some accuracy).

My pastebin https://pastebin.com/Jmej8GQZ

EDIT :

Your bow does 6.6% more bleeding damage than my actual bow.
Once my bow fully crafted (without exalt slam), with perfect roll (f) my bow will have 4.6% more bleed dps.

I can assume our bows gives the same bleed dps, the only difference is i can have a "lucky" exalt to make it even better.

But i forgot that -20% to physical reduction is not well calculated. So your bow is better i think.
Dernière édition par Solemplow, le 30 déc. 2019 14:56:27
I have 110ish mana I think and linked split arrow uses 23,with mana leech I have no issues but I use mirage archer so don't need to spam split at all. Clearspeed is also much faster imo. The - 20 physical adds alotof dps also if you forgot to Calc that.
Dernière édition par Rezechs, le 30 déc. 2019 14:56:08
You can check my stuff on pob I'm pretty much done with this guy and may be selling him off soon. Only think I really need is rysalas but can't justify the cost atm because stuff already melts.
I just got theses items

70c for both.

Small 2% more dps for the gloves with the bleeding damage mod, and 150 more life and more possible res with the ring due to mana leech (i don't need actually, so i just put attack speed).

EDIT :

I finally calculated you weapon bleed dps compared to mine.

With a perfect roll and one mod left, i have 900k bleed dps.

You have with your weapon (on my pob) 1 035 655 bleed dps (Put -20 into Configuration -< enemy phys. damage reduction,i found it just now)

I dunno if i properly calculated this mod, but it seems correct.
Dernière édition par Solemplow, le 30 déc. 2019 16:00:08
"
Rezechs a écrit :
You can check my stuff on pob I'm pretty much done with this guy and may be selling him off soon. Only think I really need is rysalas but can't justify the cost atm because stuff already melts.

Tell me when you'll sold some items.

At first glance, i'm interested at your bow.

It's a pretty "niche" item, so i don't really know if it will sell well (that's not a "look at my 700pdps 7link item" so it will be harder to search and to buy/sell one).

Will see
Dernière édition par Solemplow, le 30 déc. 2019 16:49:39
IF i do i'll post here i link it occasionally when i'm playing an alt and get offers on it so feel it should sell well if i do.
"
Rezechs a écrit :
IF i do i'll post here i link it occasionally when i'm playing an alt and get offers on it so feel it should sell well if i do.

Yes, sure.

I'm trying rain of arrows again this evening and it feels so much better than Split arrow.

Split arrow always leaves a lot of enemies behind, and the aoe is not very large. The clear offscreen is bigger with split obviously, but for me rain of arrows is much better.
"
Solemplow a écrit :
"
Rezechs a écrit :

Yes, sure.

I'm trying rain of arrows again this evening and it feels so much better than Split arrow.

Split arrow always leaves a lot of enemies behind, and the aoe is not very large. The clear offscreen is bigger with split obviously, but for me rain of arrows is much better.

Link mirage archer to your split arrow i used to have the same issue i dont anymore heres links
"
DankawSL a écrit :
December 29th, 2019
Crafting Section:
* Fully updated all sections. Most items didn't change very much.
* Added end game bow crafting method.

===================

First part of the big update done. I'll update everything eventually. Next step is checking out and adjusting Mathil's passive tree, if it's worth etc. I updated "update status" as well, should show what stuff still requires work.

Looking forward to the passive tree update/thoughts.

I hadn't considered Redeemer boots as slightly more iLevel forgiving Elder boots for Endurance Charge generation (especially given Outmatch and Outlast); had seen a lot of people on poe.ninja using Hunter boots for faster bleeding. Need to make myself a "stat weighting" cheatsheet of the various sources of damage (faster bleeding, increased damage with bleeding, physical damage over time etc) along with things that don't affect it (projectile damage etc etc).

SSF trickles on - up to 21 Watchstones; had some trouble with T15-16 Drox with low DPS (still no bleeding bow; spending a lot of time in relevant Delve biomes for Corroded Fossils but only found four and semi-bricked my bow) but the other Conquerors were fine; got Sirus fairly low on a blind attempt so there's potential there. Have quivers for every Conqueror but Hunter, annoyingly.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires