[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

I'm definitely jelly. I've tried so hard to hit t1 phys# and it's just not working out for me. I've never played with rain of arrows. How is that skill compared to split shot for clear?
"
Icingdeath1 a écrit :
How is that skill compared to split shot for clear?

Different and overall slightly worse, but more reliable. Rain of Arrows does not need Resolute Technique to work, as you are shooting so many arrows it does not matter, if you miss a few. And it does work better with Pride, because you usually way closer to your targets. Plus Vaal Rain of Arrows is insane Area-Damage, which can be very handy for situations like the regional invitations.
Dernière édition par basta1982, le 7 mars 2021 22:10:28
Hi guys, I have a question considering the most optimal Medium Cluster Jewel setup.

when I use 2 jewels with Rend and Vivid Hues each, my PoB (I have fork expansion) shows 128,337,541 Combined Total Damage.

when I equip 2 jewels with Rend and Wasting Affliction each, PoB shows only
120,257,142 Combined Total Damage. it's 8 million less!

however, jewel with Rend and Vivid Hues costs about 1ex,
but jewel with Rend and Wasting Affliction costs about 10ex.

why Rend and Wasting Affliction is more expensive? does it provide some hidden DPS boost the PoB doesn't show?

Hey guys. My turn to ask for some help with checking my gear. I've dabbled with a few leagues before but this is the first time I've seriously started playing and trying to learn the game. I'm finding that I am rather squishy at about T13-T14. Map clear speed is fine and bosses die pretty easily, but I get hit hard. All my gear is trade bought as I'm taking things one step at a time and I haven't started learning crafting yet. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

Spoiler

"
Vharkhan a écrit :
Hey guys. My turn to ask for some help with checking my gear. I've dabbled with a few leagues before but this is the first time I've seriously started playing and trying to learn the game. I'm finding that I am rather squishy at about T13-T14. Map clear speed is fine and bosses die pretty easily, but I get hit hard. All my gear is trade bought as I'm taking things one step at a time and I haven't started learning crafting yet. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

Spoiler

When i played last league I found the biggest defensive boost was getting replica farrul's fur. Which unfortunately this league is stupidly expensive. Your rings could have more +life on them, especially your sapphire one. Life catalysts on the jewelry can help here too. Just it's a tricky build to get much higher than lower 5k range.

Otherwise i'd say to keep working on damage. Amulet, gloves & quiver are missing damage overtime multiplier mods.

Selling
Very nicely done build.

Even tho Esoro or Steelmage intake seems far superior lol
Dernière édition par Bidumandias, le 19 mars 2021 19:32:57

Found this bow recently. Any tips on how to craft it correctly from this point?
"
Killzu a écrit :

Found this bow recently. Any tips on how to craft it correctly from this point?

You could try an aug phys harvest craft, but chance of getting the bleed 100% dmg mod are pretty low. Life & mana leech have higher weights, as does phys%+accuracy hybrid.
How do the new changes to Elder bow mods effect the build? This is the described change:

The Elder-influenced Weapon modifier that grants 60% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage has been removed. In its place, Elder-influenced Weapons can now roll a new Local Bleeding Damage over Time Multiplier modifier.

Seems that only bleeds inflicted via gems socketed into the bow get a bonus, so we now have to choose between putting RoA or Puncture in the bow. Additionally, Assailum is a less attractive option than before.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires