[3.7] The BB King //3M+ Bleed-75%Block\\ Vaal EQ, All Content Deathless

@spajjons Hello, you can search more life on your gear (body armour first) and look for better jewel (2 affixe DPS + life mini)

@Zbyszekj yes i want play on Synthesis with my build, i want to test a lot of things (crimson dance, axe, etc ...) and my guild encourages me on this "path" ;)

see you in a few day for a new experience ;)
IG : JaxLInfernal
Update : Uber Elder down https://youtu.be/HsFPRX77p9c
Pastbin Synthesis : https://pastebin.com/9TEpcfhH
Nice build!

I am just wondering that if you could test your weapon mod "60% chance to deal 100% more bleeding damage with this weapon" work with Spectral Shield Throw or not.
Since Spectral Shield Throw potentially has the highest flat single handed physical damage which is quite suitable for bleeding, I do believe it worth a try on testing the possibility for this combination.
@Won_noW:
"60% chance to deal 100% more bleeding damage with this weapon"
Spectral Shield Throw (...and deals off-hand damage...)

like this mod says, the attack will deal more dmg only with the weapon,
since spectral shield throw use the shield and not the weapon, it cant work
furthermore, there is "no interesting crafting working" (@Kokatrix i love your english) bleed mod for shield
Amazing build man, i've adapted mine to SSF, so far so good, lvl 70 no deaths, killing everything pretty easily. I went with blood magic and the life behind it, since maintaining mana was kind annoying. Dropped herald of purity, i don't like those guardians anyways, put up a stone golem for extra regen, and playing with lacerate instead of earthquake. With lacerate i'm at 125% chance to bleed, i'll try to round down to 100%. Using dread banner and reserving 5% life, will try to find a enlighten gem to reserve even less.

Still need some adaptations but i'm really happy with the results! Thx
Dernière édition par shydo, le 8 avr. 2019 14:48:45
"
jaxlerebel a écrit :
@Won_noW:

furthermore, there is "no interesting crafting working" (@Kokatrix i love your english) bleed mod for shield

But POB says that the 60% chance to deal 100% more bleeding damage mod works with sst, i have no idea why but it might worth a try.
"
Won_noW a écrit :
Spoiler
"
jaxlerebel a écrit :
@Won_noW:

But POB says that the 60% chance to deal 100% more bleeding damage mod works with sst, i have no idea why but it might worth a try.

PoB is exceptionally bad at calculating bleed damage. Most of the additional multipliers like 100% more bleed damage fossil mod, Ryslatha's Coil, #% faster bleeding don't even work at all. You have to modify items personally so PoB can acknowledge them, which is exactly what author did. Side effect - the modifier is global and appears to work for SST... but it doesn't in reality.

@jaxlerebel
I came here to tell you that i've updated my bleed DPS calculator to be much more accurate. Feel free to use it.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Why no Crimson Dance? All end-game bosses are stationary teleporting totems.

Also gloves with vulnerability will be nice to free amulet and 2 gem slots.
Dernière édition par Toralian, le 16 avr. 2019 23:14:21

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires