[3.9] Null's Inclination Aurabot Summoner

I will once I figure out what needs to be changed. Most of what its written there is still useful though: I used my own leveling guide to level this character
I retooled a level 92 Scion to try Necromancer+Pathfinder with this build.

I initially tried Deadeye but it just isn't great - Rain of Arrows is still the best way to get your Nulls effects onto the monsters quickly and effectively. So Deadeye's +1 projectile does nothing at all. We don't get anything amazing like Tailwind from it.

Instead I went Necromancer + Pathfinder. This lets me drink deeply my Writing Jar flasks to have 10+ SRS out in most packs. I can also just make worms around some fallen white weapons on the ground and animate them because my flasks refill from Pathfinder +3 charges over time.

The biggest loss is the Necromancer's stacking corpse effect for +attack speed which this build enjoys. Scion does however get me lots of extra skill points so I have 6200 life instead of around 5300 life. An extra jewel slot, too.

In general they are quite similar but necro is more DPs while Pathfinder can flask at will with more effective heath pool and easier trek to Acrobatics.
Dernière édition par NorrYtt, le 5 juil. 2019 09:55:12
Hello, i have a question: why u use "projectiles for each time they have chained" on Maloney quiver?
Really helpful guide. I was struggling with my own Null's build until I read this.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
A bunch of things changed on 3.7 and a lot more is about to change on 3.8! I had no spare time to play this league (didn't even got past act 10) and couldn't test all the new stuff.. I'm trying a bunch of things on Standard now

I got some time to play the next league and will likely try this build again. Can't recommend what needs to be changed yet, but it feels that 90% of the build is staying the same.

Biggest upgrade is the new Precision aura: we no longer need Command of the Pit to cap minion hit chance.

About the new ascendancy nodes, I'm thinking:

* Mistress of Sacrifice
* Mindless Aggression
* Bone Barrier
* Commander of Darkness

Bone Barrier is a new Guard skill, so we can ditch our CWDT setup for something else.. maybe Animate Guardian?

"
Tanqu a écrit :
Hello, i have a question: why u use "projectiles for each time they have chained" on Maloney quiver?

No reason at all.. this implicit made that quiver cheaper (it isn't a desirable corruption outcome). Any Maloney quiver works there.

"
NorrYtt a écrit :
I retooled a level 92 Scion to try Necromancer+Pathfinder with this build.

I initially tried Deadeye but it just isn't great - Rain of Arrows is still the best way to get your Nulls effects onto the monsters quickly and effectively. So Deadeye's +1 projectile does nothing at all. We don't get anything amazing like Tailwind from it.

Instead I went Necromancer + Pathfinder. This lets me drink deeply my Writing Jar flasks to have 10+ SRS out in most packs. I can also just make worms around some fallen white weapons on the ground and animate them because my flasks refill from Pathfinder +3 charges over time.

The biggest loss is the Necromancer's stacking corpse effect for +attack speed which this build enjoys. Scion does however get me lots of extra skill points so I have 6200 life instead of around 5300 life. An extra jewel slot, too.

In general they are quite similar but necro is more DPs while Pathfinder can flask at will with more effective heath pool and easier trek to Acrobatics.

I wanted to try something using Scion too.. pathing through the passive tree is much easier with her. The biggest downside I feel is the loss of duration nodes from the Necromancer. Animate Weapon lasts a very short time..
Dernière édition par NouwayH, le 31 août 2019 13:18:27
https://youtu.be/eNGMIWBPcZE

I'm testing some of 3.7 changes on this build. It seems we can replace Melee Splash for something else now, as the inherit AOE splash from melee attacks seems wide enough to keep the clearspeed.

I'm also excited about the new neck enchant. There are some great notable nodes we'll be able to get that are too far away from the main path (Champion of the cause, Leadership and Influence).

It's a bit too early to discuss changes on the passive tree. We need to wait the patch notes later this week.
Is there a substitute for command of the pit? Those gloves are hella expensive :(
This is Major Tom to ground control.
"
tomslucky7 a écrit :
Is there a substitute for command of the pit? Those gloves are hella expensive :(

Yes! We don't need them anymore. I'll edit them out of the guide as soon as I finish testing the new stuff.

You can use a Tombfist with a Murdeous abyss jewel or any rare gloves with life, dexterity and resists, but make sure you have Precision aura!
"
NouwayH a écrit :
"
tomslucky7 a écrit :

Yes! We don't need them anymore. I'll edit them out of the guide as soon as I finish testing the new stuff.

You can use a Tombfist with a Murdeous abyss jewel or any rare gloves with life, dexterity and resists, but make sure you have Precision aura!

thank you! working on building that out now :) great guide btw. very straight forward and informative.
This is Major Tom to ground control.
Dernière édition par tomslucky7, le 9 sept. 2019 19:20:05
Hi there. What items you give your Animated Guardian?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires