[3.4][HC] Gratuitous Violence Wander (900%+ of Mob Life as AoE explosion)

How exactly do you get 500k-1m Barrage Single Target DPS? You seem to have Wither and Faster Attacks on a 5l that couldn't possibly reach over 100k
"
flynnzeke a écrit :
How exactly do you get 500k-1m Barrage Single Target DPS? You seem to have Wither and Faster Attacks on a 5l that couldn't possibly reach over 100k

my PoB has 500k with only level 20 gems. my gear is not near the PoB's yet. I will post it when it's done.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Wait, how are you getting such DPS with zero offensive investment.
"
Ghoulz666 a écrit :
Wait, how are you getting such DPS with zero offensive investment.

Yeah it's what I asked. Post the pob already x)
Can you pls do us the favor and actually post the PoB?
I'm really interested in this build but the single target dmg in the video didn't seem very convincing and I have a hard time believing 500k is achievable with normal gear... Or maybe against trash mobs and it's 100k shaper dps, I don't know...
my live character is a lot different than my original concept PoBs and it still needs adjusting. pretty much all single-target damage scaling comes from Spiritual Aid minion damage scaling for Barrage (my live character has less than half the projected single-target). I mostly made this thread in advance of writing the full guide so that the concept would be archived, and will be posting it when it's optimized.
Still interested, still very sceptical about the single target damage. How about a shaper kill vid? (or just a phase, just to see the dmg)
How would spiritual aid even scale this when it is so picky about only applying to increase to Minion Damage (in capital letters because there are tons of damage increase minion things that DON'T get applied by spiritual aid)
Hey, I revised the build pretty much from the ground up. Barrage basically only hit those numbers with flasks up (Coralito's, Atiziri's, etc)and I realized that's a problem for Gladiator. So now, I'm giving Blade Vortex a try for single target as it might be the best abuse case for the Poison scaling. Guide will be revised very soon but in the meantime here is the live character:

http://poe-profile.info/build/a2b591787d37ffaafde44b601e9f11d2
Dernière édition par ログよし, le 2 oct. 2018 00:06:52
Can someone do export from PoB? I can't open skill tree on the site :(
Dernière édition par tooezzz, le 2 oct. 2018 08:10:01

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires