[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Well, had many endgame bosses kills with many other builds along those last seasons, many with more investment and some with less, but now killed shaper with this build.

Not gonna lie, my character is a bit crappy atm and I wished to had a better run, but killed it with 3 deaths. 1 stupid combo death and 2 stupid deaths because I wished could tank him lol. My only problem is dps that is too low to single target (even with EDAS), but well, lots of investment can be done. The build is working with "low" investment and lvl 82.

Dernière édition par Darkkaos, le 6 janv. 2019 08:27:28
Is this build capable of doing hall of grandmasters?
hi may i know why whirrling blades ? why not leap slam?
I have one question, how this build solve freeze ? ty for answer :)
hello,
thanks for this guide

i am a newbies in this game.

i read an read again but i dont understand where or/and when or/and how you got endurance charge?
"
Enterich a écrit :
Is this build capable of doing hall of grandmasters?

yes, use balefire with the right support gems to SR on the block recovery ones.

"
HELLERcz a écrit :
I have one question, how this build solve freeze ? ty for answer :)

"
patelixir a écrit :
hello,
thanks for this guide

i am a newbies in this game.

i read an read again but i dont understand where or/and when or/and how you got endurance charge?

JUGG

Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 6 janv. 2019 11:14:29
Hello there can u tell what i need to upgrade at this point please

"
Ðiablek a écrit :
Hello there can u tell what i need to upgrade at this point please

Sorry but why are you asking :P .There is alot to upgrade on your rares, especially the gems/rings , helmet with more life.
Belt with more increased dmg or stygian.
Boots with way more resistances - 120+
Dernière édition par Enterich, le 6 janv. 2019 12:16:31
Hey! Just wonder isnt Chernnborgs Pillar a good shield choice?
at least when lvling?
Or am i missing something?
Great build by the way! Can someone who's playing this build explain this to me? "Cast With Damage Taken - Immortal Call - Summon Lightning Golem - Ancestral Protector
the totem wont proc with CWDT, just there for the attack speed boost on bosses."

I don't understand how ancestral protector would increase attack speed on bosses if the totem doesn't procs? Someone here must know the mechanic bind this.. please share. Thankyou

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires