[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Random question, is the gain phys as extra fire dmg on Watchers more dps than fire dmg flat?

I tested Fire Pen vs Fire Dmg and 15% fire pen is like 8k more dps than 58% (2 off max) fire dmg as a watchers roll. Didn't get my hand on a phys as extra fire one to test it against the others, but I'd assume it's less than fire Pen as that seems to be the best; I'd be curious to see it compared to fire dmg tho.

edit: bought one and apparently a 25% phys as extra fire gives me the most, edges out fire pen by 4-5k ish in PoB.

Watchers used: leech+ 58% fire dmg, leech + 25% phys as extra fire, leech + 15% fire pen

results: (dmg per ball)

570k with fire dmg (lowest)
577k with fire pen
582k with phys as extra fire (highest)

Now idk how "reliable" are the numbers in PoB, but yeah. Those were the results.
Dernière édition par VoikaG0dMode, le 1 janv. 2019 10:52:02
Hi short question, would not Chernobog's Pillar be a good shield alternative? Fire Damge Bonus, Life, Resi and a Curse on Hit. Or does the more armor and the higher lifebonus from the Lioneye make so much?
"
zagy11 a écrit :
hey, recently started on thsi build, and i love it.

First off i wanna say, the survivability on this shit is insane, currently on 9,3k life at lvl85 with 17k armor, and even tho i dont have double life on hit rings the leech is still pretty nice.

I have a problem tho and idk what it is, the dmg is mega love, on path of building it says i have 70k dps with magma balls and idk why i even copied my gear into your path of building link and dmg was like 170k or smth.

https://pastebin.com/a7TwjfMm here's my char

if anyone knowledgable about this build or the creator could look at it and see if you spot anything obvious that im missing, thx in advance to anyone helping me out

ps: ignore the missing xoph's, working on it, but still shouldnt be this much of a dmg disparity, i've killed couple of guardians, but i dont dare go further with this dps, even guardians took quite a while to kill like 3-5min

check the FAQ section.

"
Thomasmgp a écrit :
"
zagy11 a écrit :
i've killed couple of guardians, but i dont dare go further with this dps, even guardians took quite a while to kill like 3-5min

yeah i noticed this too. I guess the trade off for being unkillable is it takes a bit longer to kill stuff but Im OK with that. Only way to speed up kills would be to turn this into a crit build somehow. I think if I was going that route Id proly go Ascendant.

no need to go crit, damage is plenty enough.
if you want to kill stuff faster you need to invest a little bit more money.

"
Ðiablek a écrit :
hello there i wanna try to improve my hp atm 8.4k, im level 93 can u tell me what i need to change on my equip
Spoiler

rings with LGOH and life, gloves with 6% life and dual abyss sockets, stygian vise, helmet with life and jewels with % life.

"
iamramlol a écrit :
No idea how to get more damage, struggling with uber elder super hard. Just 0 single target damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iamramlol/characters

Any improvements please let me know. Can't run elemental damage with attacks over ancestral call because going oom even with +2 gem.

Feel like i'm either doing something horribly wrong or what.

Not sure what to do.

elder helmet? kaoms?

then check POB, read the FAQ.

"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :
Random question, is the gain phys as extra fire dmg on Watchers more dps than fire dmg flat?

I tested Fire Pen vs Fire Dmg and 15% fire pen is like 8k more dps than 58% (2 off max) fire dmg as a watchers roll. Didn't get my hand on a phys as extra fire one to test it against the others, but I'd assume it's less than fire Pen as that seems to be the best; I'd be curious to see it compared to fire dmg tho.

edit: bought one and apparently a 25% phys as extra fire gives me the most, edges out fire pen by 4-5k ish in PoB.

Watchers used: leech+ 58% fire dmg, leech + 25% phys as extra fire, leech + 15% fire pen

results: (dmg per ball)

570k with fire dmg (lowest)
577k with fire pen
582k with phys as extra fire (highest)

Now idk how "reliable" are the numbers in PoB, but yeah. Those were the results.

vs mobs all 3 mods are about the same.
but go for the fire pen because it gives the most DPS against bosses.
Thanks for the build.

First time i done atlas myself. (Progressing)

From T1 to T16, killing red elder guardians + red elder while saving shaper.

Killing T16 Guardians for fragments, shaper is my problem, need to practice fight more, but i gone broke since rng is NOT on my side so thats not gonna happen in a while..

Great build tho, Amulet is too expensive. >.<
Hi Guys

I have a Kaoms Heart with 39% Fire Damage

If i buy a Kaoms with 23% Fire Damage and 40 increased Damage would the difference be big or not?

Greets
Dernière édition par monstarrrr, le 1 janv. 2019 13:01:24
Can I get Duality instead of Berserking Node if I am dual welding? :)
"
Kelthuzar86 a écrit :
Can I get Duality instead of Berserking Node if I am dual welding? :)

you lose 12% attack speed..
Why would I want more attack speed than 7 hits a second? O.o
Is there something like too much attacks per second ? with flask.protector and blood rage up i get to 13.9 without the last 3 nodes for attack speed, going more in the node life because i went to the dual wield build afterall
"
Kelthuzar86 a écrit :
Why would I want more attack speed than 7 hits a second? O.o

more damage? smoother movement?
7 ats is very low.
fully buffed in game i get to 14.9

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires