[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Great build! One thing I was wondering is why I didn't see any "+1 to maximum endurance charge" nodes on the tree and the maximum endurance charge is 4 (3 default and 1 from jugg ascendancy).
Why Tribal Fury is best ? And not for example tenacity? I am looking from bossing perspective. Does Tribal Fury works same as acenstrall call ? If so it cannot hit bosses, so it useful only during mapping/delve. Unless it works like ancetral call before nerf where you could hit boss.

Lets take for example tenacity. With decent +% to life we can get around +45% damage.

Convince me wrong :)
"
Astarotte a écrit :
Why Tribal Fury is best ? And not for example tenacity? I am looking from bossing perspective. Does Tribal Fury works same as acenstrall call ? If so it cannot hit bosses, so it useful only during mapping/delve. Unless it works like ancetral call before nerf where you could hit boss.

Lets take for example tenacity. With decent +% to life we can get around +45% damage.

Fury is best cuz you can drop ancestral call and use a full damage 6L even for mapping.
this is a big QOL improvement.

for pure dps, Tenacity is probably the best.
but its just more dps so it adds nothing "interesting".
with decent gear you shouldnt be having problem with bosses.
Hello, i want to use this build for delve, and i have a question, the "cast on dead" can kill us? or i have to evade ? im bad evading those things

Another option would be pyre ring??

Thanks
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Astarotte a écrit :

Fury is best cuz you can drop ancestral call and use a full damage 6L even for mapping.
this is a big QOL improvement.

for pure dps, Tenacity is probably the best.
but its just more dps so it adds nothing "interesting".
with decent gear you shouldnt be having problem with bosses.

First of all, excellent build, im doing great atm and starting to get nice stuff, couple days ago i got my xoph's blood with tribal fury on it.

A really noob question, what gem is the one replaciong ancestral call to use a full damage 6l?

Sorry for the newb question, but the truth is im a noob.

Edit: Im about to get the beauty Watcher's eye, which means i could get 3 passives back, where would you place them? more endurance charges? or somewhere else? I seem to have finished your POB and im 92 atm. Maybe im missing something.
Dernière édition par Matech_UY, le 14 oct. 2019 11:05:03
"
braniels2 a écrit :
Hello, i want to use this build for delve, and i have a question, the "cast on dead" can kill us? or i have to evade ? im bad evading those things

Thanks

cast on death?

pyre is really bad for this build, stick to the guide.

"
Matech_UY a écrit :

First of all, excellent build, im doing great atm and starting to get nice stuff, couple days ago i got my xoph's blood with tribal fury on it.

A really noob question, what gem is the one replaciong ancestral call to use a full damage 6l?

Edit: Im about to get the beauty Watcher's eye, which means i could get 3 passives back, where would you place them? more endurance charges? or somewhere else? I seem to have finished your POB and im 92 atm. Maybe im missing something.

go over the guide again, its all there.
no way you finished the tree at lvl 92.

what are the watchers eye mods?

"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
braniels2 a écrit :

Thanks

cast on death?

pyre is really bad for this build, stick to the guide.

"
Matech_UY a écrit :

go over the guide again, its all there.
no way you finished the tree at lvl 92.

what are the watchers eye mods?

Ur right, i missed 4 passives!
Damn, im sorry, i shouldve search better, so its elemental damage with attacks.
At my current situation, for the watcher's eye all i can afford is:

Fire damage leech
increased fire damage

Tell me what u think about this cause its around 8 ex i think, dont want to waste the hard earned currency.

Cheers and thanks again.
"
Matech_UY a écrit :

Ur right, i missed 4 passives!
Damn, im sorry, i shouldve search better, so its elemental damage with attacks.
At my current situation, for the watcher's eye all i can afford is:

Fire damage leech
increased fire damage

Tell me what u think about this cause its around 8 ex i think, dont want to waste the hard earned currency.

Cheers and thanks again.

i would pass on the jewel.
probably not worth the 3 points.
What about Vaal Molten Shell with this build,it scale with armor?
Started HC just recently since I was bored with standard. Just got into maps with this gear.

HC prices pretty brutal atm since it's late in the season.

Question. Kaom's chest and ZXph amulet on HC is around 9-10ex, I have about 2ex only.

Should I go the 6l helm+any nicely rolled belly of the beast? The helm is really expensive too, but I did get a cheap one. However the downside is it's eva/es.

Worth trying to chrome that to 3r1b? It's not nicely rolled enough for 3r X 10c chant in chrome but I could try a couple 2red ones for 25/e.

Or should I just get a Dying Sun for 30c+ and just grind with my current gear?
Dernière édition par poeGT, le 16 oct. 2019 11:46:15

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires