[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

ok i have the flasks, blood amulet but pob says my dps is only 75k. when i look at yours your doing 500k. can someone look and see what i am doing wrong.

https://pastebin.com/UirXwRWA

was on wrong account
"
ate2much a écrit :
Hi everyone i am new to this game. Just started out 2 weeks ago. I am having trouble with my HP. I see some people have about 9k HP but i am sitting at 2.8k hp. What am i doing wrong or is it just my items.

Your characters are private so I can't take a look. But I would wager a guess that you haven't completed all your labs, and also the amount of life boosting nodes you take from mid 70s to 90 can add a significant amount of health.

"
ok i have the flasks, blood amulet but pob says my dps is only 75k. when i look at yours your doing 500k. can someone look and see what i am doing wrong.

https://pastebin.com/UirXwRWA

was on wrong account

PoB can be inaccurate on its MS DPS calculation, generally it is more accurate using the Molten strike DPS calculator you can find with a quick google.
Ahh i see. Yeah i havent completed my labs yet. I am having issues with my third lab. The boss one shots me. How do i make my character public so you can take a look? Thanks again!!
"
ate2much a écrit :
Ahh i see. Yeah i havent completed my labs yet. I am having issues with my third lab. The boss one shots me. How do i make my character public so you can take a look? Thanks again!!

scroll to the top of the page and click on your account name (It is right next to "Logged in as")

After you click on that, look on the right side menu for P"Privacy Settings". Click on that open the menu to make your profiles public.
Ahh Thank you i just made it public. Are you able to see my character and give me some pointers? thanks!
"
ate2much a écrit :
Ahh Thank you i just made it public. Are you able to see my character and give me some pointers? thanks!

no, not yet.

Go back into your Privacy Settings and make sure your "Hide Characters tab" is unchecked.

Here is a video in case you are unsure where to look.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/342581905?collection=CILoIkz5YxUPSg
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 25 mai 2019 10:12:21
Hey Hybrid thanks for this build breakdown man. Used it last season and really enjoyed it. I have a question though. With all the melee changes and such do you see this build being effective in 3.7?
"
Uremomssancho a écrit :
Hey Hybrid thanks for this build breakdown man. Used it last season and really enjoyed it. I have a question though. With all the melee changes and such do you see this build being effective in 3.7?

we dont have the actual patch notes yet, so i dont know if and how much 3.7 will affect the build.

but im sure the build will be very solid never the less.

single target is strong and clear speed is pretty good with AC and enough attack speed.

it remained almost the same since i released it at september 2018, and it even survived the molten strike nerf ^^
Ahh Thanks. I got the link you sent and i changed my character to public now! Any tips ? Im at like 3300hp. My resist is pretty decent but have a tough time surviving. I get one shot by the Lab boss.
"
ate2much a écrit :
Ahh Thanks. I got the link you sent and i changed my character to public now! Any tips ? Im at like 3300hp. My resist is pretty decent but have a tough time surviving. I get one shot by the Lab boss.

3k life at lvl 75?

your tree is pretty messed up.
also you dont have life on your gear.

your rings are garbage, replace them with Thief's Torment.
then get a good belt with high life and resistances.
you will need the threshold jewel for molten strike, why dont you have it already?

thats all basic stuff, just try to actually follow the guide?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires