[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Tanki a écrit :

So i spent some exalts and tried to craft a helmet. I got these 2. Which one is better? The one with more elemental damage give me about 5k more paper DPS. But paper DPS isnt really saying much with this build.

the right one can be used as is.

since you have the +3 MS proj enchant on the left one plus essence and elder mods i would try to metacraft it.

as i see it, you have 3 suffixes and 1 prefix.

i would slam an exalt on it, if u dont get the elder conc effect mod, craft "suffixes cannot be changed" and scour.
you will be left with only 3 suffixes.
then do it again until you hit the elder mod.
then you craft life on it and you have GG helmet. :)

i would suggest to do some research on how to metacraft before you start.
you dont want to lose all the mods nor brick the item.
GL!

EDIT: remember that its all about RNG and you can easily spend hundreds of exalts on this helmet before you get the right mods.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 24 oct. 2018 16:44:42
Hey there!

Just wanted to say this build was a blast to put together and play so far! I'm only level 89 so far but I feel like I might have missed something in the build.

I just did T16 Eradicator and I tried face tanking him but he just annihilated me 5 times in a row before I just decided to dodge his mechanics. When he does his up in the air swirly thing I take so much damage I can't even heal. I feel like I should be able to life on hit or leech through the pain. Or maybe the boss is partially invincible during his attack phase?

Anyway, I have a lot of the gear, need to fix and complete a few things but here's what I have so far. I feel like I should have a lot more health but maybe my level is too low to notice right now.

LIFE: 9062

My damage feels fine, it's a slow burn down the bosses. Mapping goes pretty fast.

I'm only missing the "Blade of Cunning" passive wheel basically.

Anyway, I feel like what i've done with this build isn't what you've done with it. Like I'm missing some kind of defense mechanic or attack mechanic. I'd appreciate a look over if you have the time. Thanks!

Weapon 1:
Needs recolored before I can use it, but found one with AS on it like you mentioned.

Weapon 2:
This shield added a ton of life and armour! I was thinking maybe I could find something that has more resistances on it, but the life would be hard to match let alone the armour rating.

Helmet:
I need to get the MS +3 projectiles still, going to start running ULab to get it soon.

Body Armour:
Had this on another character and figured the extra 44% damage should help a bit.

Gloves:
I had another set of these gloves with the +10% AS implicit and 10% AS roll, but it only had one abyssal socket, so I just chose this one instead.

Belt:
I tried finding a good belt with Elemental Damage to Attacks, increased Elemental Damage, and increased Fire Damage. But I still needed a ton of resists so I had to go with this one due to the Life and Res.

Boots:
Again, I needed a ton of resistances so I had to find something that filled my res up.

Jewelry:
Again, needed a few more resistances and stats so I could use the weapon and skill gem. I feel like if I didn't need so much Dex I could of went with a bunch more damage instead.

And the ring I have with Warlord's Mark; is this something I need or is it just an added bonus? I know that the leech is nice, and End Charges are good on kill.

And I also have the double anger Watcher's Eye Jewel with Life leech and Physical to fire damage.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Tanki a écrit :

So i spent some exalts and tried to craft a helmet. I got these 2. Which one is better? The one with more elemental damage give me about 5k more paper DPS. But paper DPS isnt really saying much with this build.

the right one can be used as is.

since you have the +3 MS proj enchant on the left one plus essence and elder mods i would try to metacraft it.

as i see it, you have 3 suffixes and 1 prefix.

i would slam an exalt on it, if u dont get the elder conc effect mod, craft "suffixes cannot be changed" and scour.
you will be left with only 3 suffixes.
then do it again until you hit the elder mod.
then you craft life on it and you have GG helmet. :)

i would suggest to do some research on how to metacraft before you start.
you dont want to lose all the mods nor brick the item.
GL!

EDIT: remember that its all about RNG and you can easily spend hundreds of exalts on this helmet before you get the right mods.

Using the right one and trying to craft the left one now. No success yet :). Thanks for the hint man.
"
Tanki a écrit :

Using the right one and trying to craft the left one now. No success yet :). Thanks for the hint man.

NP GL :)

"
aceofbladesx a écrit :
Hey there!

Just wanted to say this build was a blast to put together and play so far! I'm only level 89 so far but I feel like I might have missed something in the build.

I just did T16 Eradicator and I tried face tanking him but he just annihilated me 5 times in a row before I just decided to dodge his mechanics. When he does his up in the air swirly thing I take so much damage I can't even heal. I feel like I should be able to life on hit or leech through the pain. Or maybe the boss is partially invincible during his attack phase?

Anyway, I have a lot of the gear, need to fix and complete a few things but here's what I have so far. I feel like I should have a lot more health but maybe my level is too low to notice right now.

LIFE: 9062

My damage feels fine, it's a slow burn down the bosses. Mapping goes pretty fast.

I'm only missing the "Blade of Cunning" passive wheel basically.

Anyway, I feel like what i've done with this build isn't what you've done with it. Like I'm missing some kind of defense mechanic or attack mechanic. I'd appreciate a look over if you have the time. Thanks!

Weapon 1:
Needs recolored before I can use it, but found one with AS on it like you mentioned.

Weapon 2:
This shield added a ton of life and armour! I was thinking maybe I could find something that has more resistances on it, but the life would be hard to match let alone the armour rating.

Helmet:
I need to get the MS +3 projectiles still, going to start running ULab to get it soon.

Body Armour:
Had this on another character and figured the extra 44% damage should help a bit.

Gloves:
I had another set of these gloves with the +10% AS implicit and 10% AS roll, but it only had one abyssal socket, so I just chose this one instead.

Belt:
I tried finding a good belt with Elemental Damage to Attacks, increased Elemental Damage, and increased Fire Damage. But I still needed a ton of resists so I had to go with this one due to the Life and Res.

Boots:
Again, I needed a ton of resistances so I had to find something that filled my res up.

Jewelry:
Again, needed a few more resistances and stats so I could use the weapon and skill gem. I feel like if I didn't need so much Dex I could of went with a bunch more damage instead.

And the ring I have with Warlord's Mark; is this something I need or is it just an added bonus? I know that the leech is nice, and End Charges are good on kill.

And I also have the double anger Watcher's Eye Jewel with Life leech and Physical to fire damage.

honestly? i dont know what to tell you.
seems like you have all the right gear and then some hehe.

i imported you to POB and everything seems fine.
you will get 9.7k life at lvl 95 and your dps is very good.
also the leech+LGOH+regen are showing the right numbers.
warlord's mark is a nice bonus to have but only helps a tiny bit with the mana leech because your life leech will be capped anyway.

when using elemental damage with attacks instead of ancestral call make sure you are standing closer to the bosses.

you can see in the videos that i tanked the Eradicator with no problem.
i dont know why you couldnt leech through the damage :(
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 26 oct. 2018 10:49:33
hey i got a Question its it really a * must have rings* with gain life on attcks? or cant i use warlock mark on hit? on a ring? for mana leech and life
"
dennis1991 a écrit :
hey i got a Question its it really a * must have rings* with gain life on attcks? or cant i use warlock mark on hit? on a ring? for mana leech and life

i cant say its mandatory but not using those rings is missing out the point of the build.

also hexaproof maps would be annoying at best just with the warlords mark.
Hows the build in delve? Like how far can it go? :D

Awesome guide btw, I'm givin' it a try for sure. Going to switch from my poet jugg!
Sorry for the double post, had a couple of ex's and decided to give it a shot without making a new char

There are no cons so far, only pros... I've been using poet pen for a week now and although it felt really quick to clean maps I was looking something like this MS jugg :D tanky asf.

Only killed guardians so far, going for elder and shaper... is this Atziri viable? Need to try it on the mine as well but so far so good

Although it's a really tight budget considering +3 MS helmets are above 35ex+

Stil need to get better boots, abyss jewels and normal jewels but my res are capped and I'm using thief's torment
Dernière édition par Zynkh, le 27 oct. 2018 04:03:43
"
Zynkh a écrit :
Hows the build in delve? Like how far can it go? :D

Awesome guide btw, I'm givin' it a try for sure. Going to switch from my poet jugg!

i dont really play league, but people say its very good and safe.
i think you should hit delve 400 without much of a problem.

"
Zynkh a écrit :
Sorry for the double post, had a couple of ex's and decided to give it a shot without making a new char

There are no cons so far, only pros... I've been using poet pen for a week now and although it felt really quick to clean maps I was looking something like this MS jugg :D tanky asf.

Only killed guardians so far, going for elder and shaper... is this Atziri viable? Need to try it on the mine as well but so far so good

Although it's a really tight budget considering +3 MS helmets are above 35ex+

Stil need to get better boots, abyss jewels and normal jewels but my res are capped and I'm using thief's torment

Atziri should be fine, just avoid the mirror one and you are good.
in Uber Atziri you can probably tank one hit (the AOE stuff), but try to dodge the attacks.
I'll give it a try later but awesome guide! Reaaally fun to play.

Do you think I should update something else besides helmet and boots I guess.
Dernière édition par Zynkh, le 27 oct. 2018 05:17:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires