[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Since 1 week I search for a build for a new league...the last 3 days spent the time to find the best Consecrated Path Version....but somehow I miss something in every version or its way to expensive.

But I think I will go with Molten Strike.... again ^^...esp bcs your build dont run Lycosade shield I can say its some kind of new/different. :P

Rly looking forward to try it with the Jugg. (Lets hope Malthil dont run this build too) :)

What do you think are there any items that improve this build even more (Statstick f.e.)?

And the second question...what do you think about to cut the "Elemental Overload" node and stack Crit Chance/ Multi on this build?

Will this work or is it hard to achieve a viable ammount of Crit/Multi here?
Dernière édition par CroDanZ, le 2 déc. 2018 11:45:52
"
CroDanZ a écrit :
Since 1 week I search for a build for a new league...the last 3 days spent the time to find the best Consecrated Path Version....but somehow I miss something in every version or its way to expensive.

But I think I will go with Molten Strike.... again ^^...esp bcs your build dont run Lycosade shield I can say its some kind of new/different. :P

Rly looking forward to try it with the Jugg. (Lets hope Malthil dont run this build too) :)

What do you think are there any items that improve this build even more (Statstick f.e.)?

And the second question...what do you think about to cut the "Elemental Overload" node and stack Crit Chance/ Multi on this build?

Will this work or is it hard to achieve a viable ammount of Crit/Multi here?

hey

Go for crit isnt a good idea, our sword dont have crit chance or crit multi and on this side of the tree there are not nodes for crit multi ...

Stat stick is useless here , run 2 grelwood for more projectiles is the way...

Look my current gear:
on this setup i have 8100hp and over 3m dps
xoph blood / loreweave / 2 grelwood / tombfist / and good rare boot, rings, belt

THx for the fst reply...ye thought so, sounds logical. :)

Other question, what do you think about the new War & Dread Banners?...Do you think they will fit into this build?
Dernière édition par CroDanZ, le 2 déc. 2018 18:30:26
"
CroDanZ a écrit :
THx for the fst reply...ye thought so, sounds logical. :)

Other question, what do you think about the new War & Dread Banners?...Do you think they will fit into this build?

Yes i saw that new skill,

i think i will try it , probably will be good
Will this build still be solid in 3.5 with all the MS changes happening?
"
Qaudclops a écrit :

I think overall it even got buffed. At least the Champion version of it.
Here my reasoning behind it:
Nerves to build:
Only one wildfire - HUGE Nerve

But it will be upset by the pros:
- Molten Strike is buffed big time (especially the less damage from 40 to 30%)
- War Banner (I will drop portal for it)

- Base damage of Grelwood was buffed

So overall I would say we lost a bid of survive ability but damage wise we are fine.
just my 2 cents
"
Seronia a écrit :
"
Qaudclops a écrit :

I think overall it even got buffed. At least the Champion version of it.
Here my reasoning behind it:
Nerves to build:
Only one wildfire - HUGE Nerve

But it will be upset by the pros:
- Molten Strike is buffed big time (especially the less damage from 40 to 30%)
- War Banner (I will drop portal for it)

- Base damage of Grelwood was buffed

So overall I would say we lost a bid of survive ability but damage wise we are fine.
just my 2 cents

Yes u right man !

Only 1 wildfire - Im ok with that u can add a rare jewel with life and damage ( on my jugg with a rare jew i get over 100hp, hitting 8.359 hp )

We will have 4 less balls with ancestrall call (2 less without ) but we gain more dps base from skill gem and grelwood

And i never uses molten strike enchant in league , so the 1 less ball isnt a problem for me ( have ms enchant only in std )

So the build will be awesome anyways !!
Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 5 déc. 2018 03:20:34
What do you think...stick to Juggernaut or will the Champion version with the changes be broken tank & damage vise?

Bcs of the impale...will this work with Molten Strike? (Dread Banner + Inspirational node seems a good off & def combo than). ;)

And one more question bcs the movement skills (Leap Slam and Whirling Blades)....Is this a buff? Means will I now move faster overall?

Beside that due to the patch notes "Grelwood Shank" droprate probably has been nerfed...I guess it will be more expensive now....but we'll see. ;)
Dernière édition par CroDanZ, le 5 déc. 2018 10:26:18
"
CroDanZ a écrit :
What do you think...stick to Juggernaut or will the Champion version with the changes be broken tank & damage vise?

Bcs of the impale...will this work with Molten Strike? (Dread Banner + Inspirational node seems a good off & def combo than). ;)

And one more question bcs the movement skills (Leap Slam and Whirling Blades)....Is this a buff? Means will I now move faster overall?

Beside that due to the patch notes "Grelwood Shank" droprate probably has been nerfed...I guess it will be more expensive now....but we'll see. ;)

I personaly will run the jugg version ..dont know how the new champion work

For sure i will add the new banner skill

Dont understand the new movement skill rework, i will see

Probably some people see this MS change like a debuff, and this build will be less poupular and the price will go down, or will go up , who know ....

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires