[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
joshleeman a écrit :
for watchers eye, whats the other stat thats perfect and then maybe an alternative or two to go along with life on hit while vitality. Im seeing a ton of options and new to build. Also for leveling do you recommend using 2 ornaments or 1 ornament and one of those recommended leveling swords? I dont know if its better to spread stats or stack them while leveling.

Oh yeah also I noticed they are changing the passive tree a bit, I sure hope you add your recommended passive tree, both leveling every 30ish points or so, like you did before for all 3 characters because this passive tree has me so lost, def need help there.

for the watcher is up to u, gain on hit is the base then

u can get life leech from vitality or anger so u can drop life leech on tree
u can get anger phys in extra fire for more damage / anger fire damage
or vitality regen or recovery rate

leveling isnt a exacly science depending on ur gear etc...
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
Uber Elder Viable !!

I forgot to record the video

current gear:

Are these gem links pictured accurate? Theres a few that are different than the gem link section of guide. For instance the fire penetration linked with anger confuses me I guess that works though. Also increased duration on the totem deosnt seem to have any effect? I notice you dont have vitality on the key mappings either but from mana reserves your clearly using it so that confused me at first as well. Im rambling a bit now from this game being over my head still so Ill emphasize my original question and shut up, are these links accurate in the screenshot? Have you made any changes that improve anything? Thanks a ton btw, this build has really gotten me into this game, its perfect for newbies with the healing on hit.

Perhaps if you have a minute you can look at my setup so far and tell me what need my immediate attention. I have an abyss jewel no with health fire on attack and fire 1 hand, and the recommended unique jewel from early quest rewards. clearly i need the chest and another sword but maybe you see anything way off. Ressistences are all 74-75. Potions are terrible I know.
Dernière édition par TraePOE, le 6 mars 2019 12:11:30
"
TraePOE a écrit :
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
Uber Elder Viable !!

I forgot to record the video

current gear:

Are these gem links pictured accurate? Theres a few that are different than the gem link section of guide. For instance the fire penetration linked with anger confuses me I guess that works though. Also increased duration on the totem deosnt seem to have any effect? I notice you dont have vitality on the key mappings either but from mana reserves your clearly using it so that confused me at first as well. Im rambling a bit now from this game being over my head still so Ill emphasize my original question and shut up, are these links accurate in the screenshot? Have you made any changes that improve anything? Thanks a ton btw, this build has really gotten me into this game, its perfect for newbies with the healing on hit.

-fire pen is there only for lvl it up, dont work on anger.
-increased duration is linke on vaal haste, dont work on totem
-auras aren show in the game window, was running anger and vitality

BTW for mandaroty gems setup follow the gems/link in the guide
Could you paste your pastebin for pob link please
"
KalyKopon a écrit :
Could you paste your pastebin for pob link please

there are all pob (champion, gladiator and jugg) in the guide: improve section
POB updated tree
WOW what a difference the upgraded swords make. I also got my gems setup with all the auto casting stuff. Still need witchers eye, chest and potions. Have I made any mistakes Sir Anal Bleeding? Cant figure out how to link jewels but im using the wildfire freebie and a decent abyss with life, fire on attack and fire sword. My resistances are only 60 on fire and lightning so Im afraid to try maps too high. Witchers eye will open that second ring slot though so that will be sorted out. Would you say witchers then loreweave now?

BTW ones I lose thiefs, where does the mana come from, Is that single mana leach node enough?

Dernière édition par TraePOE, le 6 mars 2019 23:31:06
With the crit change, we'll need to stack a bit more crit chance on gear or nodes, especially for jugg
"
Dehale a écrit :
POB updated tree

POB update in improve section

the only difference is near the old celestial judgement that save us 1 point
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
Dehale a écrit :
POB updated tree

POB update in improve section

the only difference is near the old celestial judgement that save us 1 point

nice, I was hoping there wasnt gonna be any big changes because im starting to really enjoy this game. I have a question about "Mana gain on hit rare jewel - Make us able to run no leech maps" the only ones I see like this are like 1-2 mana gained on hit, is that what you mean and does that actually have any useful effect?

Also can you look a few posts up I linked my setup for you to check out and critique.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires