[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

Immortal Call does give a short burst to damage absorption (25% less to physical and 25% less to elemental) for 1 second if no Endurance Charges are active. If you have have all 4 Endurance Charges up, these numbers grow.

I might wait to see what others have to say. I am leaning towards Immortal Call but really don't know.

Maybe a set up like this?

CWDT(1) - Frost Bomb (10) - Enfeeble (5) - Immortal Call (3)

Although there is a chance immortal call and molten shell conflict with each other because they share cool downs.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 19 déc. 2019 00:10:10
Damn, now I am even more confused.

As pointed out on Reddit, Wave of Conviction converts physical to fire and lightning and then does a debuff to one of those two damage types. But those two damage elements are not being used in our build, which is all cold. So I don't understand what we are getting out of Wave of Conviction.

There is clearly something I am missing here since the build is functioning really well for me as defined in the first post.

I just wish I understood more how these side skills worked with this build.
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :

As pointed out on Reddit, Wave of Conviction converts physical to fire and lightning and then does a debuff to one of those two damage types. But those two damage elements are not being used in our build, which is all cold. So I don't understand what we are getting out of Wave of Conviction.

There is clearly something I am missing here since the build is functioning really well for me as defined in the first post.

Wave of conviction has 25% to lightning and 25% to fire and 50% physical. When we use Hrimsorrow we convert 50% to cold.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Dernière édition par bashtart, le 19 déc. 2019 00:33:54
"
bashtart a écrit :
"

Wave of conviction has 25% to lightning and 25% to fire and 50% physical. When we use Hrimsorrow we convert 50% to cold.

thank you! I forgot about Hrimsorrow.

Did you have any comment about Summon Holy Relic and how it helps this build?
"
"
saif3r a écrit :
I just did corrupted Desert Springs (T15) map without any issues along with Metamorph being level 82. Can't remember last time i died with this char. So awesome.

how do you determine the metamorph level?

I was 82.
Do you have any levelling trees? i follow trees and i somehow manage to mess it up all the time i dont wanna do it again.
"
HieiTheBlue a écrit :
Do you have any levelling trees? i follow trees and i somehow manage to mess it up all the time i dont wanna do it again.

Use the 3.9 POB link and you will have the latest tree. It is in the first post of the thread.
Hey guys, quick question, any reasons why we use herald of purity instead of herald of ice ?
I have my end game rings now (Mark of the Elder and a Shaper Ring).

In Metamorph, we can add quality to rings, amulets and belts for the first time.

The quality type is based on what "catalyst" you use. Catalysts are new drops in Metamorph.

The one I am going to use is called Turbulent Catalyst and it adds 1% Elemental damage for every 1 quality. Like other gear this is a max of 20 per items.

I have only found 2 so far.
"
RuskovSwain a écrit :
Hey guys, quick question, any reasons why we use herald of purity instead of herald of ice ?

I just did a quick test on my build.

I replaced my Level 19 Herald of Purity with a Level 22 Herald of Ice. The in hide out tool tip damage is nearly identical.

However, once you factor in that Herald of Purity also gives you the 4 little guys that do a decent amount of clean up work and keep pounding on the boss while you may have to step back to gain health, I think the Purity has the edge.

I think if you compared a Level 20 Purity with a Level 20 Ice, the Purity would come out even better.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires