[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
You have as a Socket Group the label "Dead-Pride-Flesh/Stone w/ Maim-Enlight". What does that mean, since we only have 4 sockets? You selected everything except of Maim in the slots, so should I leave that out aswell and put it in the 6L?`

The Flesh/Stone skill has the ability to maim if you choose the blood stance. OP recommends using blood stance with that skill.

OP updated the build before the new skills were available on POB. Follow what they have written for the skills as opposed to the skills they have subbed in their slots. You could even plug those skills into the slots yourself now that they're available.
Dernière édition par thesnuffpunk, le 14 juin 2019 15:57:00
"
thesnuffpunk a écrit :
"
You have as a Socket Group the label "Dead-Pride-Flesh/Stone w/ Maim-Enlight". What does that mean, since we only have 4 sockets? You selected everything except of Maim in the slots, so should I leave that out aswell and put it in the 6L?`

The Flesh/Stone skill has the ability to maim if you choose the blood stance. OP recommends using blood stance with that skill.

OP updated the build before the new skills were available on POB. Follow what they have written for the skills as opposed to the skills they have subbed in their slots. You could even plug those skills into the slots yourself now that they're available.

Oh... im stupid. You are totally right.

Thank you very much!
Ok boyz, I did some calculations based on my 3.6 champion dual strike build. It turned out, this build is still viable for double strike. I made a mistake to assume that double strike has same hits as dual strike under same APS. As you know, double strike hit counts is actually twice as dual strike.

My dual strike Champion in last league has 15 APS. And base on my experience, the only thing that you 100% can not face tank is Shaper's orb thing. It killed my 8 out 10 times. Besides that everything else is completely fine.

I did some simulations on POB, and found 8 APS is very achievable for champion double strike. The bonus part is stacking attack speed for double strike is less punishing than dual strike. Not to mention weapon cost is much cheaper.

I am currently lvl 91 now and face tanking t14 map with no problem at all. I will let you guys know when I beat T18.
Just wondering, are you running full phys? Brutality in 6L, Lions Roar, Pride?

Or, some elemental dmg with Taste of Hate, Hatred etc?

Is it viable either way if I get a lot of APS?
"
PinkPuddle a écrit :
Just wondering, are you running full phys? Brutality in 6L, Lions Roar, Pride?

Or, some elemental dmg with Taste of Hate, Hatred etc?

Is it viable either way if I get a lot of APS?

You need at least 7 APS, ideally 8 for all content。
"
Nekar1869 a écrit :
"
Joabyssal a écrit :
I have done a modification of the build with a tabula for cheap starter :
https://pastebin.com/kGTdHuc7 (PoB has not updated for the gems, the dps will up)

- Fortify 60% damage reduction
- 7k life
- 1.9M dps
- +60% evade/armour
- Crit mult 443%
- Vaal molten shell > Immortal call (now)
- Leech rate = +70k hp
- Never pose the banner, only here for stacks.

PoB shows "Life Leech/On hit Rate" at 68548.1 for you, but mine only shows 587.8? What am I missing?

I'd like to know too... That's even more then when I ran this build in 3.5 so I'm curious... Stared at PoB for hours last night trying to figure it out
"
GOTDICED a écrit :
"
Nekar1869 a écrit :
"
Joabyssal a écrit :
I have done a modification of the build with a tabula for cheap starter :
https://pastebin.com/kGTdHuc7 (PoB has not updated for the gems, the dps will up)

- Fortify 60% damage reduction
- 7k life
- 1.9M dps
- +60% evade/armour
- Crit mult 443%
- Vaal molten shell > Immortal call (now)
- Leech rate = +70k hp
- Never pose the banner, only here for stacks.

PoB shows "Life Leech/On hit Rate" at 68548.1 for you, but mine only shows 587.8? What am I missing?

I'd like to know too... That's even more then when I ran this build in 3.5 so I'm curious... Stared at PoB for hours last night trying to figure it out

If someone has the answer i'm curious as well.
Its just POB issue. New hellions have

"Life Leech from Hits with this Weapon is instant"

In its "description"

But POB does not know wtf is this. Old hellions used these strings:

"Life Leech from Hits with this Weapon applies instantly"
or
"Gain Life from Leech instantly from Hits with this Weapon"

Just edit your weapon after import and replace new string with any of the old ones. Cheers
Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 20 juin 2019 09:48:27
"
imre a écrit :
"
GOTDICED a écrit :
"
Nekar1869 a écrit :

If someone has the answer i'm curious as well.

The "Life Leech/On Hit Rate" stat shows you the maximum amount of health you can leech with one hit given your health total. A "Life Leech/On hit Rate" of 68548.1 is impossible because the maximum life leech you can get per hit is capped at 20% of your max health. If you were to have 5000 Health then your life leech/on hit would be 1000 because that's 20% of your health pool. Having "Life Leech/On hit Rate" at 68548.1 would mean he had 342,740 health.

TL:DR don't trust POB w/ unreasonable numbers
"
Meynbuhdei a écrit :
The "Life Leech/On Hit Rate" stat shows you the maximum amount of health you can leech with one hit given your health total. A "Life Leech/On hit Rate" of 68548.1 is impossible because the maximum life leech you can get per hit is capped at 20% of your max health. If you were to have 5000 Health then your life leech/on hit would be 1000 because that's 20% of your health pool. Having "Life Leech/On hit Rate" at 68548.1 would mean he had 342,740 health.

TL:DR don't trust POB w/ unreasonable numbers

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bloodseeker

Life Leech from Hits with this Weapon is instant

Gain life on hit is applied instantly and is not capped by 20%
Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 21 juin 2019 02:16:11

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires