Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi, i have one nooby question: wich best gem setup in 5-L (and 4-L) chest for start mapping?

"
kayella a écrit :

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the build. As you can see, it's actually a very flexible build that can work well with a lot of different ideas. Actually, I think the PoB pastebin has a soulwrest in the offhand, so it's actually possible to quickly turn it into a soulwrest build if you swap the boots for Bubonic Plague (I was testing a soulwrest version earlier, but I found boss killing a little slower and deep delve was a lot harder).

Well I abandoned the idea of the Soulwrest. Hybrids rarely work well, going full retard is often the better way to go.

"
kayella a écrit :

I had a look at your PoB pastebin. I think it could work as a tankier version of this build with almost 200% inc life from tree. If you had more regret orbs, would you path differently?

That's exactly my goal, to build a tankier version. I've been playing the Tree game tonight and so far I came up with a 244% life version (8.6k hp without even changing my gear). I want to see how far I can push it, without sacrificing too much dps. I want to stay around the 1 mil Shaper mark per spectre. I'd bet 9k life / 1 mil dps is possible.

"
kayella a écrit :

Not sure if it will be helpful to you, but before the next league starts, I'll be updating the build guide with a levelling walkthrough. It'll be written from the perspective of a 0-hour league starter.

Yes please!!! I've had a hard time leveling up with a Necro. God I hate those low level zombies and can't stand SRS! I've done some tests lately to prepare for the next league, like using traps and focusing right away on buffing the zombies in the tree and it looks promising. But if you have an efficient way of leveling up a Necro at 0 hour without uniques, please share :D

**Late edit, got a final tree with 900k dps / 9k HP
Dernière édition par ff3, le 5 févr. 2019 21:10:13
"
VitekGL a écrit :
Hi, i have one nooby question: wich best gem setup in 5-L (and 4-L) chest for start mapping?

Hello! No worries; there are noobie questions!

While levelling and doing early mapping, I suggest 4 blue sockets for your 4L. For example:

For running through maps, link: raise spectre + spell echo + minion damage + summon phantasm on kill
For killing bosses, link: raise spectre + spell echo + minion damage + elemental focus

When you use a 5L, I suggest 4 blue sockets and 1 green socket.
For running through maps, link: raise spectre + spell echo + minion damage + summon phantasm on kill + lesser multiple projectiles
For killing bosses, link: raise spectre + spell echo + minion damage + elemental focus + faster projectiles

--

"
ff3 a écrit :
That's exactly my goal, to build a tankier version. I've been playing the Tree game tonight and so far I came up with a 244% life version (8.6k hp without even changing my gear). I want to see how far I can push it, without sacrificing too much dps. I want to stay around the 1 mil Shaper mark per spectre. I'd bet 9k life / 1 mil dps is possible.

**Late edit, got a final tree with 900k dps / 9k HP

Would you mind sharing your PoB pastebin? I can add it to the guide as an alternate build. Full credit to you, of course.

"
ff3 a écrit :
"
kayella a écrit :

Not sure if it will be helpful to you, but before the next league starts, I'll be updating the build guide with a levelling walkthrough. It'll be written from the perspective of a 0-hour league starter.

Yes please!!! I've had a hard time leveling up with a Necro. God I hate those low level zombies and can't stand SRS! I've done some tests lately to prepare for the next league, like using traps and focusing right away on buffing the zombies in the tree and it looks promising. But if you have an efficient way of leveling up a Necro at 0 hour without uniques, please share :D

I've started working on the walkthrough. If you have time, could you have a look and let me know what you think?

I actually just use fireball + zombies in act 1, storm brand + fireball + zombies in act 2, then switch to spectres in act 3.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Dernière édition par kayella, le 8 févr. 2019 12:37:02
trying this build, currently leveling using spectre(flame sentinel),srs,zombie seems gud
"
kayella a écrit :

Would you mind sharing your PoB pastebin? I can add it to the guide as an alternate build. Full credit to you, of course.

https://pastebin.com/JRyiZPs2

A few random tips. If you can afford a double craft on the weapon, 14-15% Cast speed is a lot of dps. -# Total Mana Cost on jewelry solves the no regen map problem completely. Minion Life and Minion Damage on a bone helmet is easy to craft with fossils and is also a good boost to the spectres. Cooldown Recovery on the belt also lowers the cooldown for the skills in the weapon slot (3.57 sec at 12%). To apply Combustion, you can also use Sadima's Touch gloves on your Guardian. I swap Controlled Destruction for GMP and run 2 Cannibals with 2 Solar Guards for everything but Uber Elder. With this setup, I'm at 960k dps / 9.1k life.

"
kayella a écrit :

I've started working on the walkthrough. If you have time, could you have a look and let me know what you think?

Well made thank you, I like it so far!
Thx a lot for answering questions and your great new leveling guide. this will help next league. i have just another few questions till i play this build:

1) how did you craft your weapon?

2) why do we take so much "reduced Mana cost of skills" in the tree and on the ring? we are just running avian and haste as aura, or?

3) why do you have "The Vigil"? In which situations you need it? do you then switch the weapon?

At the moment I`m trying red maps and hope i will soon try the guardians :)
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
trying this build, currently leveling using spectre(flame sentinel),srs,zombie seems gud

Thanks for trying it out! I hope you like it. If you're interested in using it, please check back later for the full levelling walkthrough and more build information.

--

"
ff3 a écrit :
"
kayella a écrit :

https://pastebin.com/JRyiZPs2

A few random tips. If you can afford a double craft on the weapon, 14-15% Cast speed is a lot of dps. -# Total Mana Cost on jewelry solves the no regen map problem completely. Minion Life and Minion Damage on a bone helmet is easy to craft with fossils and is also a good boost to the spectres. Cooldown Recovery on the belt also lowers the cooldown for the skills in the weapon slot (3.57 sec at 12%). To apply Combustion, you can also use Sadima's Touch gloves on your Guardian. I swap Controlled Destruction for GMP and run 2 Cannibals with 2 Solar Guards for everything but Uber Elder. With this setup, I'm at 960k dps / 9.1k life.

"
kayella a écrit :

Well made thank you, I like it so far!

I was pretty blown away by your version. The pathing is quite a bit different, and the gearing too. I was especially impressed by your 9.1k life and 960k dps.

Since you've got the tanky side of things covered, I've been tweaking my items and I can reach 1.45mil per spectre. I'll share some ideas on the build guide, as well as add yours as soon as I finish the levelling guide.

--

"
Melinda01 a écrit :
Thx a lot for answering questions and your great new leveling guide. this will help next league. i have just another few questions till i play this build:

1) how did you craft your weapon?

2) why do we take so much "reduced Mana cost of skills" in the tree and on the ring? we are just running avian and haste as aura, or?

3) why do you have "The Vigil"? In which situations you need it? do you then switch the weapon?

At the moment I`m trying red maps and hope i will soon try the guardians :)

Thanks! I actually relevelling a new summoner this past week to write it down and it's basically a step-by-step of how I level. To simulate a 0-hour start, I actually levelled without using any stash tabs and using only the currency I found to buy the uniques. The 5 starting uniques are available on day 1 and they're quite cheap. The only thing missing is a Vis Mortis, but they are usually expensive on day 1 (starting around 20-30c, but drop to 1c after a week).

To answer you questions,

For the cheapest version, I looked for a one-handed weapon,minimum 90% minion damage, 1 free suffix:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/rw0dnmtQ
Then craft trigger for 4c. Done.

If you have a lot of spare currency, look for a one-handed weapon, 95% minion damage, 1 free suffix & 1 free prefix:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/EVmZBBC5
1. craft 'prefixes cannot be changed' (2ex)
2. scour (1 scour)
3. craft 'can have multiple mods' (2ex)
4. craft 'trigger' (4c)
5. craft 'minion attack/cast speed' (4c)
6. craft 'blind' (8c)

I'm not entirely sure if blind works, but it doesn't specific 'hit with attacks'. If it doesn't work, then you can save some currency looking for a weapon with only 1 free suffix.

There's nothing else craftable that is useful. Maybe 'damage taken gained as mana' might be better.

There's a trick to gain 42 second of fortify for you and your minions! I'm not sure how viable it is yet, but if it works well, I'll add it to the guide.
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
CAn post video while mapping? To doing 4x cannibal, the clear is compared to solar guard?
I have a couple of questions .
I’m currently sitting at 6200 life, working on getting more , 1k energy shield , level 93.
My tree is identical to yours if that helps.
Res is maxed .
1) deep delves , I find even as low as depth 300 the random ice spikes sometimes 1 shot me . Does this happen to you as well or is there something I can do to defend myself against this .
2) playsryle. When delving , do you hide behind your minions ? And ignore flame dash unless your in trouble ? Or do you flame dash into a pack , hit convocation immediately and rinse/repeat.
3) is running rumi flask and taste of hate recommended at all for defence or do you feel the other flasks in the guide are better defensively .
"
bashkiller a écrit :
CAn post video while mapping? To doing 4x cannibal, the clear is compared to solar guard?

How's this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdbv75bwyE4

I rarely run T16 UGS, so I'm a bit slow navigating the map.

--

"
Skillitek a écrit :
I have a couple of questions .
I’m currently sitting at 6200 life, working on getting more , 1k energy shield , level 93.
My tree is identical to yours if that helps.
Res is maxed .
1) deep delves , I find even as low as depth 300 the random ice spikes sometimes 1 shot me . Does this happen to you as well or is there something I can do to defend myself against this .
2) playsryle. When delving , do you hide behind your minions ? And ignore flame dash unless your in trouble ? Or do you flame dash into a pack , hit convocation immediately and rinse/repeat.
3) is running rumi flask and taste of hate recommended at all for defence or do you feel the other flasks in the guide are better defensively .

I think I can answer you questions with a deep delve recording (622 to 624):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7zmftsYAJ0

At the start, I send my minions forward using Storm Brand. You can see the ice spikes shoot up and me standing clear of them. Once I've got 3 frenzy charges, I use phase run + quicksilver to run through/past/around everything. I try to stick to the walls as an added safety measure. By doing this, I avoid all the on-death effects and any aoe attacks (like truong's spinny tail or fireball thing). I run ahead of the cart, predicting where the cart will go, and when I get to a junction I sometimes do a little loop so the cart can catch up, or I just trust my instincts (and sometimes get it wrong). When I get to a node, I make sure it's clear, then use vaal summon skeletons and run around the edges.

I find this playstyle works better than going slowly and playing defensively because there are so many sources of incoming damage. If you rely on defensive flasks, there's still a percentage chance one of the hundreds of monsters will land a killing blow.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires