[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

Hi - thanks a lot for the guide! It's my first season and I was running my own build but managed to convert to using this later on and I'm have a great time playing it.

I have a question about the gem setup. In the guide, under the gear section, you have different gems socketed in weapons than what is suggested under the gems sections.

So is it:

war banner or blood rage with grace and increaed duration?
arctic armor or herald of purity with blasphemy and vulnerability?

Thanks again!
"
Manatonissimo a écrit :
Hi - thanks a lot for the guide! It's my first season and I was running my own build but managed to convert to using this later on and I'm have a great time playing it.

I have a question about the gem setup. In the guide, under the gear section, you have different gems socketed in weapons than what is suggested under the gems sections.

So is it:

war banner or blood rage with grace and increaed duration?
arctic armor or herald of purity with blasphemy and vulnerability?

Thanks again!

Blood Rage don't gain benefit from increased duration, because it refresh uptime after kill, and it's not a problem to refresh it manualy in long 1v1 bossfight.

But warbanner gain a little more duration in "placement" phase of the skill.

arctic armor or herald of purity, doesn't matter, because only Blasphemy + vuln, important link, the other two can be placed anywhere you have socket open.

I'd suggest, try to avoid placing buff-skills in weapons. so, you can use weapon swap technique. basically, if you swap weapons, you have 2nd skill bar, and if your buffs in non-weapon gear, you can put these buffs in 2nd skill bar and use them very quickly (besides, war-banner you need it in main skill bar for placement ). and this way your main skill bar will be cleaner.

For example, you can place Blasphemy - Vulnerability - Herald of Purity - arctic armor in 4 socket item ( only Blasphemy and Vulenrability should be linked ) and you can place Vulen, HOP and AA on 2nd skill bar, and if you die, you quickly can buff yourself. without placeing and remoing buffs from main skill bar.

And welcome to the game, good luck with your first build.
Dernière édition par OrKToS, le 31 mars 2019 02:25:37
That sounds great - thanks for the tips!
Hello reavers

Can someone be as kind to check my Pob link and tell me if i am an outrageous filthy noob casual ?
My main concern being that my dps is low, i dont even have an ex, and upgrades cost 2-3ex for minor upgrades , like 5% more dmg

https://pastebin.com/5Dbn3XrP
"
damdamooh a écrit :
Hello reavers

Can someone be as kind to check my Pob link and tell me if i am an outrageous filthy noob casual ?
My main concern being that my dps is low, i dont even have an ex, and upgrades cost 2-3ex for minor upgrades , like 5% more dmg

https://pastebin.com/5Dbn3XrP

this is completely different build. But you have 350k Reave dps and 760k double Strike dps. it should be enough to complete all content in the game. Just pick more life nodes on tree and you should be good.

You can try to buy ilevel 86 Astral Plate and use Fossils to craft crit and level 1 Maim for socketed gems.
Could i copy this build but instead of Double Strike i could use Cleave, i dont really like Double strike, would there be much of a difference in the gem links?
"
Rompelle a écrit :
Could i copy this build but instead of Double Strike i could use Cleave, i dont really like Double strike, would there be much of a difference in the gem links?
I'm playing with quite similar build using Lacerate and it's working fine. Don't see why Cleave wouldn't also work. With Cleave you probably go with same gem links. With Lacerate I have replaced Chance to Bleed with Faster Attacks since that attack gives bleed chance by default and I have it capped to 100% already.
Hi, thanks after all those caster i finally happy to found a good melee build!
So i have some question now, can we push our dps with fossil rare weapon? are there other skill we can use, who can deal more damage?
Have you an idea what % of our dps is from bleeding? and approximately how fast he apply 8 stack of bleeding?
Cause i have totaly no idea what jewel is the better, flat for overall dps, or just crimson jewel for bleed damage and other thing( and about duration? )
Oh and i suggest to add the circlet of guilt, for additional flat and inc damage.
Thanks again, and sorry for my bad english.
"
Cause i have totaly no idea what jewel is the better, flat for overall dps, or just crimson jewel for bleed damage and other thing( and about duration? )

Flat phy dmg it's the best boost for the build all the time :)
It seems that they are going under new bleeding and gladiator. If the dreamfather is going to be working without any big changes, I will definitely start again in the bleed machine. Let's make melee great again.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires