(3.3)Double strike uber elder farm pick ur budget Incursion O_O

Having a lot of fun with this build, just need to buy some good jewellery (have the currency, just havent' got around to buying any).
Dernière édition par Xanthochroid, le 23 juin 2018 08:14:01
"
Xanthochroid a écrit :
Having a lot of fun with this build, just need to buy some good jewellery (have the currency, just havent' got around to buying any).

Use some armour scraps, mate :P

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
hey i have around 120c to spend to upgrade my build what do you think it would be my best option to invest my chaos?
Beat uber elder twice yesterday for my first time - thank you for the build! :)
I'm using a Gladiator and finding survivability an issue, would a Champion be better? Thanks.
"
EDMOSES a écrit :
I'm using a Gladiator and finding survivability an issue, would a Champion be better? Thanks.

lol ur question to hard for me!! r u asking about full block 's ur deference & dmg's ur deference which best for servive? i can't told u about the real answer that should to be.but i have choice for u between die with urself or not urself :)

urself wrong click with champion ! <<< dodge & hits . can't dodge and rip
not urself taken dmg with 25% left can't block ! <<< i have c a lot block never dodge like face tank but can't face tank lmao.
"
gucarva a écrit :
hey i have around 120c to spend to upgrade my build what do you think it would be my best option to invest my chaos?

gimme ur PoB i ill check ty
Cant watch the PoB link as Im on the phone but how can you avoid getting unable to move when doing uber elder without kaoms roots?
Nothing makes you completely unable to move in the fight. He only uses the move that causes extreme slowdown - which you can just jump away from)
Hey thanks for the write-up. Currently level 88, wondering if I'm prepared for Uber Elder (never done it before).

Gear
Spoiler

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires