[3.8]RED DRAGON League Starter // 1ex Uber Elder Down

Hey Dave
Going your build again cuz it worked great for me in Incursion.
Im wondering what do u thing about new Herald of Purity ?
It gives nice flat phys dmg and summons sentinels. Im leveling with it now and looks like it gives me more dmg than Herald of Ash.

Peace
"
kowal86 a écrit :
Hey Dave
Going your build again cuz it worked great for me in Incursion.
Im wondering what do u thing about new Herald of Purity ?
It gives nice flat phys dmg and summons sentinels. Im leveling with it now and looks like it gives me more dmg than Herald of Ash.

Peace

Hey mate !!

Yes i check on pob and the new heral give us a little more damage then ash...

I'm using me too heral of purity in delve on my lacerace gladiator and work very good.

Dave
Later with a Enlighten lvl 3 or 4 we can run Hatred, Herald of Ash and Herald of Purity.
"
Later with a Enlighten lvl 3 or 4 we can run Hatred, Herald of Ash and Herald of Purity.

That's right man !!

with double herald on my pob i reach over 2.5m ( was 2.2 with only herald of ash )

Yo Dave loving your build so far. What are the gem links for a 6-link blade flurry?
"
ThirstyJesus a écrit :
Yo Dave loving your build so far. What are the gem links for a 6-link blade flurry?

Hey mate

blade flurry - concentrated effect - melee phys - increades crit damage - maim - damage on full life or chance to bleed.

Are u running this build in delve ?

"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
ThirstyJesus a écrit :

Hey mate

blade flurry - concentrated effect - melee phys - increades crit damage - maim - damage on full life or chance to bleed.

Are u running this build in delve ?

Yep in love with this league, I wish crafting would be a bit more fun tho
why not use chance to bleed instead of dmg on full life?

Thanks for the build, looks awesome
"
salva_ville a écrit :
why not use chance to bleed instead of dmg on full life?

Thanks for the build, looks awesome

Yes u can use chance to bleed , no problem wiht that

Glad u like my build
Hey Dave, wanted to let you know that I'm playing this build in 3.4 and having a blast!

I've just entered mapping, and with like ~15c of investment, everything feels really nice all the way up to t10. I'm only level 72 right now and able to clear t10, feels nice!

Herald of Purity seems to be doing more dps than Herald of Ash. Ofc once you have Enlighten 3, you can run both.

As I make more currency and reach the endgame, I can upload some 3.4 videos if you'd like to add those to your OP.

Again, thanks so much for this gem! Exactly the kind of thing I was looking for.
Dernière édition par Arukayos, le 4 sept. 2018 01:00:33

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires