[3.3] Cleverist's Champion Sunderer - League Starter to Uber Elder - 3+mil Shaper DPS - Super Fast

"
exybo a écrit :
i've upgraded my brightbeak for an behemoth mace and now i feel the char so "clunky", it's true i scaled alot my damage but i feel it so "heavy" :(

Yeah i kinda knew it was going to feel heavy without the atk speed so i bought a mace with atk speed but lesser dps.
Hey sorry for beginner question, I'm just about to start playing after years away and I want to use this build as it seems awesome! I can't manage to load the build paths though, I'm trying the official Passive Skill Tree and PoE Planner but no luck.
you copy the link (ex.: https://pastebin.com/105Py5fL), you open the path of build, top left corner "import/export build" then click the button that says "import from pastebin..." and finally the "import" button and thats it. :)
@Iamhoro

With regards to what gear to upgrade you can try to get phys damage on your gloves but it isn't critical. In terms of dps your ammy could be improved a lot quite easily. Look for a higher phys roll plus % additional phys damage as an element.

If you want a huge dps boost switch to Abyssus but it has obvious draw backs.

I actually slot a brightbeak for uber lab so I can clear it faster. I also do most mapping with it equipped. I only equip my main weapon if its trickier content or a boss.

Personally I don't facetank anything anymore. For uber izaro I leap onto him immediately, pop my flasks and he is usually dead in 1 to 2 seconds. For phases where you need to wait for the extra key I kust drop my totem and leap around avoiding hits. The totem has more than enough dps to kill it even without me hitting him.

Your gear should be enough to take down shaper really.
"
exybo a écrit :
you copy the link (ex.: https://pastebin.com/105Py5fL), you open the path of build, top left corner "import/export build" then click the button that says "import from pastebin..." and finally the "import" button and thats it. :)

Thank you :) I installed Path of Building.

Any advice on gems I should pick up along the way and level up? Aside from Leap and Sunder :^)
deleteme
Dernière édition par Djinra, le 14 juin 2018 17:40:00
"
Djinra a écrit :

Any advice on gems I should pick up along the way and level up? Aside from Leap and Sunder :^)

If you have a look under the gems section it covers it a bit for you. All of the gems for the build are available as you level so I just slot them as I go. If you dont have enough slots in the geae you are wearing, put them in your weapon swap.

I use Molten Strike until I can get Sunder and I use Ancestral Protector until I can get Ancestral Warchief. I will use a combination of Hatred/Haste/Vitality/Herald of Ash/Arctic Armour depending on the situation but it will be Hatred and Herald of Ash while leveling up.
Yo waddup. Im currently lvl 88 still using a fuckings tabula. Sitting at 3.6k hp so i cant really do bosses. A 6 link belly is 2 expensive atm, will a 5 link work similarly? If so which gem do i remove? I tried removing ruthless from my tabula and my tooltip didnt change at all (only gem that changed my tooltip). So im guessing ruthless will be the gem to remove?
"
Yo waddup. Im currently lvl 88 still using a fuckings tabula. Sitting at 3.6k hp so i cant really do bosses. A 6 link belly is 2 expensive atm, will a 5 link work similarly? If so which gem do i remove? I tried removing ruthless from my tabula and my tooltip didnt change at all (only gem that changed my tooltip). So im guessing ruthless will be the gem to remove?

I don't think Ruthless shows on the tooltip dps calcs so check POB if you are after raw damage. I would be removing damage on full life or conc effect.

You don't need to jump from Tabula to Belly. You can pick up a high life roll 6 link pretty easy. Especially if you don't need resist rolls. Might make the transition easier.
"
Cleverist a écrit :
"

I don't think Ruthless shows on the tooltip dps calcs so check POB if you are after raw damage. I would be removing damage on full life or conc effect.

You don't need to jump from Tabula to Belly. You can pick up a high life roll 6 link pretty easy. Especially if you don't need resist rolls. Might make the transition easier.

How do i link my gear here? I just want you too take a look and perhaps tell me if there is some other stuff i need to change aswell. And regarding the 6 link rare chest. I dont really see how 130 or so hp is gonna benefit me?
Dernière édition par IlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlI, le 18 juin 2018 08:55:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires