[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
oNx1g a écrit :
Video of me doing Deathless Uber Elder with that Build :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR-nImKDY6Y&t=4s

Nice! Good stuff.

One thing I'd like to mention though. I see you've taken the Rupture Ascendamcy node for More crit on bleeding enemies. However, I see you're using Ice Shot and have specced into the Winter Spirit node. This means that 100% of your phys damage is converted to cold damage. Not dealing any phys damage means you cannot bleed an enemy. Thus you gain no benefit from this ascendancy for Ice Shot.
"
Fritso a écrit :
"
kiligen86 a écrit :
I had several questions :

1) Why is it better to lower projectile speeds for barrage skill?

2) How does the "chain" mechanic works ? It lowered my ice shot tooltip by 50K dps, and it's hard to see the "chain" effect in action with everything going on + explosions ahah | Is it better to take chain support over faster attack? I feel like having enough attack speed with onslaught and I'm hit and running all the time.

3) with this "chain" support, is it better to use tornado shot for clearing maps? I've been a huge fan of ice shot, freezing every boss of legion all the time, never getting hit by them.

4) Is Bonechill really helpful for dps? Fristo gears uses Increase critical strikes damage, is it better with ~ 45% crit chance ?

1: The slower projectles gem has a 30% more projectile damage multiplier and the projectiles being slower is a non issue.

2: Correct, chain lowers your ice shot damage. But in return your ice shot projectile will now chain two additional enemies. Without chain, your projectile will only hit 1 enemie. With the chain gem it can hit 3, which is very good for clearspeed. Not good for single target though.

3: As long as you're having fun it does not matter which bow shill you use. That's the beauty of this build. You can swap in whatever bow skill you prefer. So, just experiment.

4: Reason I'm using Crit dmg gem is because my criticail strike chance is almost capped (96%). Depending on your stats another support may be better.

@bushkalle: If you are just using 3 frenzy charges, using Ice Bite is not worth it. I have 5 frenzy charges and even now the Added Cold gem is better. The extra freeze chance is not that important because we are a crit based build. Critical strikes also cause elemental ailments, such as freeze, burn and shock.

Thanks you for explaining those things :)

I've retweeked the build and It seemed to me that for ice shot + voidflecther, being fast shooting for clearing is safer (more freeze on more ennemies) and faster than with chains, but with tornado shot, seems like chains win !

"
Fritso a écrit :

@bushkalle: If you are just using 3 frenzy charges, using Ice Bite is not worth it. I have 5 frenzy charges and even now the Added Cold gem is better. The extra freeze chance is not that important because we are a crit based build. Critical strikes also cause elemental ailments, such as freeze, burn and shock.

Hmm hmm, well mostly the freeze and the added cold damage I'm after, dont feel Bonechill adds much.. maby just me. And with 83 Int it dont give much room for blue gems etc. Tried Empower Support but felt it didnt add as much as I thought it would.
i apologise in advance if this has been asked but i can't go through 60 pages for the answer.

so why take the entire claw node passives instead of essence tap if its just for mana leech?

EDIT: nevermind. i just realized its for the lion's eye gem
Dernière édition par Dezzo79, le 9 juil. 2019 23:05:30
"
Shppy a écrit :
"
The_Alma_Negra a écrit :
hi there this build is raider viable? and i ca use a queen of the forest 6L?

You'd lose an arrow (and some crit, replaceable by inc crit strikes), but it should be fine overall. Deadeye just gives a nice amount of dps boosts and that extra arrow.

hello, thank for the guild, following up this question, should i use Death's Opus for 2 extra arrow, or a rare bow with 1 extra arrow and some more pdps + edps damages on that bow?
thanks
---MEOW---
I really want to move away from my poebuild ice shot barrage just dont feel like I'm doing enough I can never complete legion clears best is just the chests and guys with icons

But everytime I read this guy my noob as gets sooo confused

Oh well maybe in standard I'll give this a shot

Unless someone can break down stat for stat piece for piece gem for gem I really cant understand what to do

This builds incredible tho with the randoms I've played with off Facebook this build makes mine look so bad wouldnt have the currency to make it anyway ps4 prices suuuuuck
"
"
Fritso a écrit :

Hmm hmm, well mostly the freeze and the added cold damage I'm after, dont feel Bonechill adds much.. maby just me. And with 83 Int it dont give much room for blue gems etc. Tried Empower Support but felt it didnt add as much as I thought it would.

The Added Cold Damage Support gem gives more cold damage than Ice Bite, due to the low amount of frenzy charges. It's also more reliable, because for certain boss fights, such as elder/shaper you won't have frenzy charges.

Empower is indeed useless, because that only scales your active skill gem (Barrage/Ice Shot/Tornado Shot) and not the support gems. Attack based gems scale very poorly with extra levels as opposed to spell gems which gain extra raw damage. So in general Empower is never worth it for attack based skills.
"
Fritso a écrit :
"
"
Fritso a écrit :

The Added Cold Damage Support gem gives more cold damage than Ice Bite, due to the low amount of frenzy charges. It's also more reliable, because for certain boss fights, such as elder/shaper you won't have frenzy charges.

Empower is indeed useless, because that only scales your active skill gem (Barrage/Ice Shot/Tornado Shot) and not the support gems. Attack based gems scale very poorly with extra levels as opposed to spell gems which gain extra raw damage. So in general Empower is never worth it for attack based skills.

Would it be interesting to put ice bite + cold damage support?

I would look like something like that :

Ice shot - Ice bite - Cold damage - Mirage archer - elemental damage - 6th slots (faster attacks for me)

Well, removing bonechill for more damage ? Bonechill says "have cold damage taken increased by chill effect" but I can't find anything on wiki about those raw damage increase, only for DoT damages :/

"
kiligen86 a écrit :

Ice shot - Ice bite - Cold damage - Mirage archer - elemental damage - 6th slots (faster attacks for me)

Well, removing bonechill for more damage ? Bonechill says "have cold damage taken increased by chill effect" but I can't find anything on wiki about those raw damage increase, only for DoT damages :/

I would drop Ice Bite completely, because it is just sub par compared to other gems. A gem like Hypothermia (39% more dmg) would give you a lot more dmg.

So, I'd go with something like:

Ice Bite - Mirage Archer- Added Cold - Ele dmg - Hypothermia - 6th link depending on preference.

Faster attacks would indeed be nice as a 6th link. If you already have enough dmg/attack speed, you could also try Greater Multiple Projectiles for better area coverage during map clear. GMP is not good for the single target on Ice Shot though.
"
Fritso a écrit :
"
kiligen86 a écrit :

I would drop Ice Bite completely, because it is just sub par compared to other gems. A gem like Hypothermia (39% more dmg) would give you a lot more dmg.

So, I'd go with something like:

Ice Bite - Mirage Archer- Added Cold - Ele dmg - Hypothermia - 6th link depending on preference.

Faster attacks would indeed be nice as a 6th link. If you already have enough dmg/attack speed, you could also try Greater Multiple Projectiles for better area coverage during map clear. GMP is not good for the single target on Ice Shot though.

And would it be smart to switch hypothermia on boss for cold penetration? Boss aren't affected by chill so we don't profit from hypothermia bonus right?

I'm doing barrage to dump all my void shots early on then connectings with regular ice shot on it to be more safe moving around quickly so that's why i'm trying to figure out a way to optimize both worlds

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires