[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
sqvnig a écrit :
Wanted to drop by and ask for some help while also thanking you for the build, been having a blast!

I'm pretty much a brand new player. Started out this league with arc totems, got a lucky farruls fur drop and decided to try out this build with farruls fur/bite.

I'm just gonna go ahead and suggest you might be RMT, lol.

Dernière édition par lilbuddha, le 28 févr. 2019 06:45:26
Thank you once again, about to hit 37 achievements due to this build. Improvements could be made on my gear and I might tweak this before end of the league. But, mostly you don't need to invest a massive amount to get through content.

I only struggled with serious end-game bosses like Uber Elder and Mastermind. But, I managed to get good carries on this. Shaper / Elder are no issue and T16 maps are a breeze to clear.

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
Dernière édition par Chrysus, le 28 févr. 2019 21:16:52
Hello,

Thank you for your guide. I'm a kinda new player and I'm really interested in doing this build for the new season. I have a few questions regarding this if anyone has answers :

- I understood that it is not interesting to start with this build but to start using this later. What kind of starter would you recommand ? I thought about using Rain of Arrows for some time, is it ok ?

- When would be a good time to really start using the build ? When the starter starts to be less useful ? During a specific act ? When you have the currency to build some items ?

- For the skill tree can you randomly assign points or there is a " path " to follow ? I thought of going to the top part for the first levels then follow the bottom part

- The gems and links are different on the Gear and Gem links parts of the guide, which one is the most optimal at the moment ? For example the Frost Bomb/Phase Run/Increased duration setup doesn't appear on the Gem links part

Thank you for your informations

I hulk smash everything.

Looking forward to getting Commandment of fury on my gloves and a life percent From dmg on my boots.. Helm Enchant might be too expensive but ill get there.

Also,
I find that using two TS's is way better than an ice shot. One TS for clearing and one for bossing. They both do about the same sheet dmg 50k.. However, Cold Penetration and Hypo thermia is not calculated in that. SO it's hard to tell how much DMG I am getting from that. But Ice shot is simply not strong enough for fast clearing.

Best to just throw a TS out with mirage archer and keep rolling between the two.. then with bosses only use the primary.
"
Kidixx a écrit :
Hello,

Thank you for your guide. I'm a kinda new player and I'm really interested in doing this build for the new season. I have a few questions regarding this if anyone has answers :

- I understood that it is not interesting to start with this build but to start using this later. What kind of starter would you recommand ? I thought about using Rain of Arrows for some time, is it ok ?

- When would be a good time to really start using the build ? When the starter starts to be less useful ? During a specific act ? When you have the currency to build some items ?

- For the skill tree can you randomly assign points or there is a " path " to follow ? I thought of going to the top part for the first levels then follow the bottom part

- The gems and links are different on the Gear and Gem links parts of the guide, which one is the most optimal at the moment ? For example the Frost Bomb/Phase Run/Increased duration setup doesn't appear on the Gem links part

Thank you for your informations

I just don't bother starting a league with a bow build in general, i make a new character for this after I build up enough currency to get the basics of it set up (something like my budget gear from 3.4).

Take whichever path you like, but I do generally go through the ranger's inner area first, then work up to acrobatics/phase-acro and into the shadow area, then down to the duelist area.

For gems just look at my most recent gear setup, that's usually gonna be my most preferred.
Dernière édition par Shppy, le 2 mars 2019 06:56:34
"
MeneXCIX a écrit :

Also,
I find that using two TS's is way better than an ice shot. One TS for clearing and one for bossing. They both do about the same sheet dmg 50k.. However, Cold Penetration and Hypo thermia is not calculated in that. SO it's hard to tell how much DMG I am getting from that. But Ice shot is simply not strong enough for fast clearing.

Best to just throw a TS out with mirage archer and keep rolling between the two.. then with bosses only use the primary.

Nah, Ice Shot smooths things out significantly with mirage archer; mirage archer isn't bright when aiming tshot, it just aims directly on top of the nearest target, which doesn't provide much coverage. With Omen on the Winds or Pierce support, ice shot has outstanding coverage without the need for careful aim, and following my build as is should give enough dps to clear everything but rares pretty cleanly through pretty much all content but deep delves. Ice shot also now allows you to make use of Bonechill support to help out your Tshot and Voidshot dps.

Glancing over your gear, I'd say it looks like you're lacking crit. Your bow should be blessed up to a 50% implicit, and you should be using a diamond flask instead of either the silver flask or wise oak.
Dernière édition par Shppy, le 2 mars 2019 07:09:12
"
MeneXCIX a écrit :

I hulk smash everything.

Looking forward to getting Commandment of fury on my gloves and a life percent From dmg on my boots.. Helm Enchant might be too expensive but ill get there.

Also,

Oof, you have some very pricey gear. However, you have failed to understand how important abyss gems are and how they scale with all of your passive tree. You need to be aiming for more flat cold damage gems. These can be expensive. The next would be lightning as it scales quite high for flat, or global crit mods. Fire is quite trash tier for our build.

The murderous eye in your gloves, try to get one with onslaught as life regen has 0 use due to Vaal Pact.

I notice across your tree you lack abyss nodes and even have one empty. You'll notice that Ice Shot performs much better for clear speed.

There are further ways to optimize your gear, but... league end.
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
Dernière édition par fizo1, le 3 mars 2019 03:45:10
"
fizo1 a écrit :

Your flasks are quite trash, imho. Scroll up a bit and take a look at my flasks, they give you a good indication of what to use especially a reduced use Dying Sun.

Most importantly, you've got the wrong necklace. The blind on The Pandemonius is game changing. The instant chill also triggers our bonechill. We are a chill build not a shatter one.

Are you capped on resistances as well?

I can't PoB yourself as characters are private. Your passive tree as well seems to be missing jewels. You've also not taken the slot near Point Blank, or taken Point Blank either.
Dernière édition par Chrysus, le 3 mars 2019 07:27:38
"
Chrysus

Thanks for your feedback man!

I've changed my flasks and now they look like this.

About the amulet I will change mine with The Pandemonius as soon as I sell mine.
If you are saying that it's so important i will give it a try.

You can check my character now it is not privet. If you have any other remarks please tell me. I will take point break skill and probably another passive skill with socket when I lvl up.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires