[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

How come there is no Voidfletcher's with Additional arrow's on the market? Did they nerf it or just very rare?
I Corupted 96 quivers!
And still no results!
I never caught a stat + 1 arrow from a bow!

96 - feel my pain!
В темноту назад и в низ!
Dernière édition par Hasanderson, le 30 janv. 2019 10:30:10

Why we dont use this? With currupted cost 4-7 ex, like Pandemonius.
В темноту назад и в низ!
"
I Corupted 96 quivers!
And still no results!
I never caught a stat + 1 arrow from a bow!

96 - feel my pain!

I found +1 arrow with 16 quiver Saturday.

after checking the quivers, it fell on the very first that I vaal :D

I played with a few hours, then I decided to part with it. (48ex complicated to refuse for me)

Very nice build !
Not enough mana for Hatred and Herald of ice. What to do?
Hey mate , as new on poe (started this league) i find your build pretty interesting and started creating the last 2 days.
Never played ranger class but i find out dodging and nuking is my only "defensive" on this build

Atm i am at this point of progress (try to learn crafting so i make rares by my own , atleast try to :) )
Spoiler

The helmet (found the 40% damage ice shot on 50/50 Dex-int helmet for only 50c) and boots are just fillers at the moment, belt needs elemental damage and a bit more Hp , 1 socket tombfist till i can afford 2 socket yet and 1-2 more abyss jewels for skill tree.Plus quality gems ofc.

Does this ring
worth to exalted or better reforge from begin ?

Do we want to make a rare bow to swap unique ? If yes for what base (elder / shaper / clean ) and mods should i search for ?

what about this armor ?
I lose some dps plus no crit on attacks but the hp is "decent" with crafting mod and i can have a "2 socket" tomb fist with the maim here instead of gloves .

Thanks for your time and effort on this build , any advice would be great since i still learn it :D

p.s. sorry for bad english XD
Guys a +3 bow wouldn't be better to use instead of death's opus?
why cant i use frost bomb? Got it equiped but still cant use it. (skill cant be used) (you cannot cast this skill directly)
Attach frost bomb to cast when damage taken, make sure the gem level doesn't exceed what CWDT specifies. With regards to the +3 bow question above, voidfletcher scales with extra arrows, not gem levels, so deaths opus or arborix are good options.
I have it attached to CWDT it does not exceed limits still does not work. Shhpy have not attached it do CWDT either.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires