[3.2] Currency Making Cyclone Slayer (From Bestiary to Breach League in Few Steps)

Bump
BUMP
Nice build, using it right now, I just wanted to ask if you have a video of you doing a xoph run? I kinda want to see the process because I keep dying to it, at lv 84 3.6k life, would u recommend like lv 90 and 4k life?
"
Nice build, using it right now, I just wanted to ask if you have a video of you doing a xoph run? I kinda want to see the process because I keep dying to it, at lv 84 3.6k life, would u recommend like lv 90 and 4k life?

1) Are your fire resistance capped?
2) Are you sure you're not staying in his big animation attack?
3) Are you using soul of arakali + captured arachnoxia?
4) I had 3.8k hp on finished build
So im not sure how you're dying to the runs, mobs wont kill you (Cant even reflect), you should be able to have perma flasks, so im not sure really. If you mind linking your stuff to me ingame / show me what goes wrong i will gladly help.

And keep in mind that this guide is designed for purely breaches farm so for regular farming/bossing i wouldnt recommend this gear.
Dernière édition par Gluhouse, le 23 avr. 2018 05:55:38
sorry if it is a dumb question but if you take vaal pact at the tree, it says life regeneration has no effect and you said: soul of arachnoxia giving you 50% inc life recovery rate when you take any damage using CWDT/Immortal call while affected by blood rage
does this work? Is there life reg?
"
Gannicus2491 a écrit :
sorry if it is a dumb question but if you take vaal pact at the tree, it says life regeneration has no effect and you said: soul of arachnoxia giving you 50% inc life recovery rate when you take any damage using CWDT/Immortal call while affected by blood rage
does this work? Is there life reg?

Life recovery != regen. It simply gives you 50% inc speed of leech in this case.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires