[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Aphrodite Prime a écrit :
Looking at this for scourge

Updated PoB. Still some things we don't know but it's more or less set.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I appreciate it. this build hasnt done me wrong for a few leagues now. goal is to try out the mageblood belt this league.
What about anointment? I don't know if i am blind or they removed the channeling passives!

EDIT: Hadn't checked POB before asking here. I see we going for Tenacity this league.
Dernière édition par Kontselis, le 19 oct. 2021 18:59:24
yeah no more Lucidity D:
Deciding between this build, or the gladiator block version. How does this compare to The Blockman cyclone/ gladiator cyclone with max block?
Dernière édition par istrikerz, le 20 oct. 2021 01:57:05
"
istrikerz a écrit :
Deciding between this build, or the gladiator block version. How does this compare to The Blockman cyclone/ gladiator cyclone with max block?
Most likely that one tankier but less damage vs this one squishier and more damage.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Really want to try this as my starter

worried about the dmg tho
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
devon752 a écrit :

Updated PoB. Still some things we don't know but it's more or less set.

Feels like the tree could be optimized a bit, and the increased number of options available also allows a few alternative setups.

- Razor's Edge is better than Bastion Breaker for the same number of points.
- Triple Damage Two-Handed Mastery may be stronger than 40% increased vs Rare & Elite (if more RNG) once your base power gets high enough.
- Acuity and Accuracy Mastery don't seem to be doing much, only saving ~34 (4%) mana and overcapping chance to hit with this particular gear set. These four points could go back into Razor's Edge/Bastion Breaker or spend a couple extra points for Titanic Impacts, but there's also an extra nearby Frenzy charge for only a 2 point investment.
- Chance to Impale is only up to 72%. 1-2 points in Sword or Physical mastery will bring that up to 92/112%. By trading Acuity + Precision Mastery for Razor's Edge + Impale Mastery, you pick up ~12% combined damage.

Alternatively, you could drop the six points in Impale clusters and take Impale Support instead of Fortify along with one of the aforementioned masteries to reach 102% chance and save 5 passive points. Spending four of those points on Steadfast will enable the Melee Hits Fortify mastery and grant +1 fortification stack/+1% increased DR, leaving one point leftover for the extra melee crit mult by Disemboweling (resulting in a 2% damage loss, but 1% DR increase), another fortification stack (1% DR per), an extra mastery (2% life regen while moving, or 50% increased effect of non-damaging ailments with Starforge are good options), or save it to work toward another notable on the way to L100. Even if you don't want to drop Fortify or take Impale Support though, the Steadfast cluster is pretty strong, offering 4-9% extra stacks (reduced damage taken).

A bigger question is whether it's worth repathing for Prismatic Skin and Unwavering Stance, though this would take an extra 7-10 points. This is doable by level 100 bandit skill points, but another possibility is dropping damage elsewhere or even moving out Ranger entirely and picking up the lost health/damage elsewhere. The extra max res is really nice and it can pick up even more life this way while making up some of the lost damage by anointing Fatal Blade, though max damage will come down by 7-10%, so it might be more of a hardcore approach.

These are just ideas of course; there's a lot of fun stuff on the tree now, and no way to possibly get all of it.
"
Archimtiros a écrit :
These are just ideas of course; there's a lot of fun stuff on the tree now, and no way to possibly get all of it.
Yeah as I said it was still in the rough. And I remember you from before haha. Glad to see you back man. There's a lot of truth to what you said though so I applied these changes to the new and updated PoB (now with leveling trees!)

One thing I misplaced before was the Stun issue which I fixed with the new tree and I've reallocated some of the nodes that weren't optimal. I even took a little bit more defenses without losing any damage.

In any case thank you for the valuable feedback.
Would this build be a good way to farm currency and then transition into an endgame Sweep build? or am i better off going for the gladiator version?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires