[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Archimtiros a écrit :
The layout is a bit misleading, toward the bottom you have a section called Passive Trees, Bandits, and Pantheon, yet only list Bandits and Pantheon, while the PoB trees are linked well above. Might also add a bit more information as to the variants included and why players may/not want to choose them.

Depending on how extravagant your cluster jewels are, you could also theoretically avoid pathing to the right into Ranger (past Bladedancer) completely, and instead spend 13 points pathing into the Constitution section next to Marauder. The same number of points into Ranger nets slightly less health, plus there's an extra socket on the Marauder side. If your clusters are good enough, you can then spend the rest of the points you would have put into Fatal Blade, Honed Edge, Graceful Assault, Acuity, and/or Heartseeker on your clusters instead. Probably won't be quite as much damage, but you might pick up some goodies such as the new Hex Proof and so on.

I'll see what I can do for the first part, regarding clusters it's kinda hard to keep track of all of my builds so I've just made sure that each build at least has an alternative.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Any video for this.
Hey

How do i see what kind of Medium and small cluster jewels you are using?

"
fishbekk a écrit :
Hey

How do i see what kind of Medium and small cluster jewels you are using?

I am not playing this build.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hey guys,

The - mana cost on rings cant be crafted anymore, any ideas to fix this??
Or do we just roll with mana leech now?
Dernière édition par Blikjesman, le 22 mars 2020 15:22:42
I made this build, but am stuck.

At level 87, I can't really get past 570k total DPS with a maxed Terminus Est (260% ED [max], 30% corrupted quality).

It takes quite a while to kill mobs on anything above T8 maps.

POB: https://pastebin.com/Vsy8HU7M

My other builds seemed to be able to clear way faster. Is this build just not very good? How am I supposed to get 2 mil DPS? Even when I add Starforge in PoB (can't afford one right now in game), it only sits at 800k DPS with everything activated.
"
Anandara a écrit :
I made this build, but am stuck.

At level 87, I can't really get past 570k total DPS with a maxed Terminus Est (260% ED [max], 30% corrupted quality).

It takes quite a while to kill mobs on anything above T8 maps.

POB: https://pastebin.com/Vsy8HU7M

My other builds seemed to be able to clear way faster. Is this build just not very good? How am I supposed to get 2 mil DPS? Even when I add Starforge in PoB (can't afford one right now in game), it only sits at 800k DPS with everything activated.

Where is your belt of the deciever?
You are missing Impresence with the vulnarability+blasphemy setup.
Have you checked frenzy charges in PoB when using terminus est? (Kondo's pride might be a better alternative.)
Are you using local identity's fork of PoB that calculates impale damage?
Kondos/Terminus are temporary swords that should be upgraded later on, starforge is great, people use foils and Saviours as well.
Get a helmet enchant.

This is just a little bit of what I've seen now, hope it helps.
Dernière édition par devon752, le 26 mars 2020 14:13:23
Hey guys,

First of all, absolutely loving this build. Crushes delirium 20/20 & endgame bosses.

Im not sure what to upgrade next, any suggestions?

I have intimedate watcher's eye.
"
Blikjesman a écrit :
Hey guys,

First of all, absolutely loving this build. Crushes delirium 20/20 & endgame bosses.

Im not sure what to upgrade next, any suggestions?

I have intimedate watcher's eye.

Haha, nice, you have it all. I think the only thing you can get now is quality on your starforge :D
Goes up to 30% with hillock in transportation I think.
Dernière édition par devon752, le 3 avr. 2020 03:44:02
Hey Devon,

Thanks for the response! Fair enough! Will be working on that next.

For all the ppl having trouble with dps, i used a Terminus Est all the way up to T16 maps before being able to afford a starforge. And it was fairly easy up to the point of the starforge upgrade. Even killed shaper a few times with Terminus Est!

If you just follow the guide and use the correct items it should be a breeze!
And if you have questions ill be more then happy to answer! @Nivlek_Delirium.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires