[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
ArkTheLegend a écrit :

Would u say steel rings are BiS or what your current gear is on first page?
And are those 50% boots really worth the effort or nope?

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

Hoping to be another one with success with thia guide.

If I get acquity, I only need to change overleech in tree right, or something else needs to be chamged as well? Currently followong fortify more build ( but I do manual blood rage with it, should I be doing that?)
Steel rings are BiS but you will need int+life+resists+- total mana cost on them so they will be VERY expensive. That's why I went for regular ones. Life and resists are just as good imo. Helps elsewhere too.

More fortify has a singular life leech node that's literally only 1 point. Take that one if you haven't already (I think it also has a bit of attack speed). Besides that, only swap the ascendancy for overleech and get the belt thingy (dunno the name for that leech belt).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hey guys! I love this guide - What do you think I should upgrade next?

Any suggestions would be awesome, Thanks a lot!
Dernière édition par OblikZ, le 4 juil. 2019 06:25:20
"
myBLUEjeansIStight a écrit :
Hey guys! I love this guide - What do you think I should upgrade next?

Any suggestions would be awesome, Thanks a lot!

Imo
You should look into 30%/35% MS boots since as guide says gottagofast
Dps can be boosted by switching to spiked gloves (, mine on last page but they were cheapest, so you can have a lot better)
And a dteel ring maybe, since we can do with one -7 mana ring
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
ArkTheLegend a écrit :

Would u say steel rings are BiS or what your current gear is on first page?
And are those 50% boots really worth the effort or nope?

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

Hoping to be another one with success with thia guide.

If I get acquity, I only need to change overleech in tree right, or something else needs to be chamged as well? Currently followong fortify more build ( but I do manual blood rage with it, should I be doing that?)
Steel rings are BiS but you will need int+life+resists+- total mana cost on them so they will be VERY expensive. That's why I went for regular ones. Life and resists are just as good imo. Helps elsewhere too.

More fortify has a singular life leech node that's literally only 1 point. Take that one if you haven't already (I think it also has a bit of attack speed). Besides that, only swap the ascendancy for overleech and get the belt thingy (dunno the name for that leech belt).

True just checked prices and all that combo was 13 ex

Was thinking now to get one normal ring with Intelligence/resists/life and -mana cost ( cheap overall) and second being a steel ring with well damage, life and if any resist/int.
Since I have
76+15
76+40
76+27
Resist
So replacing La Heup even with no resist steel ring ( and covering intelligence) will only down fire resist, which can be brought back up
Uber Elder down, thanks for the build! Still hunting for a good timeless jewel to complement things...
"
Uber Elder down, thanks for the build! Still hunting for a good timeless jewel to complement things...

Gz! and no problem, glad you like it :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I'm really hesitating on going with Acuity or not. Would you say there is a big difference or it's really minimal ?

If I do go with it what passive should be replaced by Endless hunger ?

Thanks !

Edit : Is it better to invest in some high end Jewel (Timeless or Watcher's eye) and go with spiked gloves or go with acuity?

Also, what'a better, Devoto with Blood rage enchant or Rare with cyclone 40% damage ?

Thanks a lot again
could you check my current slayer, its lvl 90 but I only have 5k life and feel squishy. I switched over from the RT version when i got my starforge and so the retch doesn't do anything for me anymore right?
This is my current gear atm. Uber Elder and Uber Atziri down both for the first time. Next goal is to reach 100 for the first time.

I am looking for some suggestions on what prefix I should craft on my sword, and also what other upgrades I should go for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires