[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Bluejam a écrit :
Hey Devon thanks for the build.

I've being playing this for my 3.3 league starter and had my most successful start in the last three leagues! It had the smoothest transition into maps & uber lab i've ever experienced. Kudos!

Just had a quick question around some skill options to replace the vaal haste gem. I'm very, very rarely using this skill at the moment and trying to find something else more usable to chuck in the socket instead. Any ideas?

Thanks again!

Hey man, I'm sorry for responding so late. I had a lot of stuff lately to deal with irl...
As for the build I'm really glad you like it and that it worked out! I'll probably do 2 more guides when I find the time.

For replacing the Vaal Haste gem there is a really nice solution. Just put your portal gem there. The faster casting is already there helping you quickly cast Bloodrage so it would synergise well with the portal gem. This way you can focus on 6 linking your Warchief totem as well. If that doesn't suit you, just look for something that benefits from either faster casting or increased duration. I went for Vaal haste because it receives the increased duration, I think Vaal lightning trap is a good option too.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 13 juin 2018 15:35:09
Hey man, just want to say thanks for the effort you put into posting this build, I'm a fairly new player and I've tried a few other characters, but I think I'm enjoying this the most!

As I'm starting to get a handle on the passives system a bit more, I picked your build because I felt could understand more or less the rationale behind it. Having your PoB pastebin helps a lot for reference too.

Plus your tips about leveling were very useful, and now I'm in Act 5, in Blood Magic mode, with a decent yellow two-hander, and enjoying the "rhythm" of the play very much. I think this will be my first character to go as far as I can in the game.

Can't beat that spin2win feeling :)
"
gurugeorge a écrit :
Hey man, just want to say thanks for the effort you put into posting this build, I'm a fairly new player and I've tried a few other characters, but I think I'm enjoying this the most!

As I'm starting to get a handle on the passives system a bit more, I picked your build because I felt could understand more or less the rationale behind it. Having your PoB pastebin helps a lot for reference too.

Plus your tips about leveling were very useful, and now I'm in Act 5, in Blood Magic mode, with a decent yellow two-hander, and enjoying the "rhythm" of the play very much. I think this will be my first character to go as far as I can in the game.

Can't beat that spin2win feeling :)

Hey man, that really means a lot, thank you. You just motivated me to do the guide for my other 2 builds waiting for my lazy-ass to start recording. Also, glad you're having fun :D
<3
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Dernière édition par devon752, le 9 juil. 2018 09:19:19
Hey !, first thing, thanks to this guide, this build is so fun to play and not very expensive (starforge 6l is a bit exp, but u can do it with 5l. Ill paste my gear here, hope if there is any advice u can tell me.

Gear in Incursion league 30/7

30/07 Edit, new ideas for more dmg

Changed belt

Dernière édition par Lynz, le 2 août 2018 08:01:44
"
Lynz a écrit :
Hey !, first thing, thanks to this guide, this build is so fun to play and not very expensive (starforge 6l is a bit exp, but u can do it with 5l. Ill paste my gear here, hope if there is any advice u can tell me.

PD: Still farming enchant :(

Hey, np man :D
My tip? Don't farm the enchant, buy an armour base with the uber enchant then make it yourself with essences/alchs/chaos. (p.s. attack speed gives more dps than the damage one iirc)
Hey Bro. Great guide!. I just have 1 question about the build.

Why go for Belly of the Beast instead of Bronn's Lithe?. If I'm playing SC would it still be viable?
Its an easy answer, just use path of building, here are my stats:

With Belly of the beast
Total DPS: 738k
Total Life: 6.6k

With Bronn's Lithe
Total DPS: 867k
Total Life: 5.8k

Sacrifice almost 1k hp for 130k of damage. I think belly of the beast is the right and more balanced choice, with 5k hp, you can easily get one-shot by bosses.
Dernière édition par Lynz, le 22 juil. 2018 05:25:40
"
Hey Bro. Great guide!. I just have 1 question about the build.

Why go for Belly of the Beast instead of Bronn's Lithe?. If I'm playing SC would it still be viable?

What Lynz said, also the colors. I've considered that chest when planning the build out but I just couldn't get the survivability I wanted, and then I remembered I'd also have to color it properly... Bronn's Lithe is a dexterity chest and you need just one green socket. That means you need 5 off-color sockets.
All things considered Belly is better since it gives such a high amount of life and some resistances on top of it, plus the flask utility that shouldn't be forgotten.

But hey if you really like damage and have the currency to spend on getting 5 off-color sockets then no probs (only on sc ofc, you don't wanna be doing that on HC)
Hi
Cool build.
What about the following items:
Lightning Coil instead of Belly (coloring may be a bit tricky tough) for additional damage mitigation
Daresso Defience for free Endurance charges
Atziri Disfavour, for increased range and bleeding
Using Brute Force Solution to resolve intelligence problems

Usable here or not?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Nishrek a écrit :
Hi
Cool build.
What about the following items:
Lightning Coil instead of Belly (coloring may be a bit tricky tough) for additional damage mitigation
Daresso Defience for free Endurance charges
Atziri Disfavour, for increased range and bleeding
Using Brute Force Solution to resolve intelligence problems

Usable here or not?

Daresso's defiance is fine and Lightning coil is fine if you can get the resists covered. I wouldn't recommend Disfavour, iirc it deals quite less DPS.
Brute force solution is of course a viable way of getting that int out there. So no problems there.
Dernière édition par devon752, le 31 juil. 2018 03:11:46

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires