Besides lacerate, what skill looks like long range slashing wave?

I'm try to roleplay a swordsman who can use slashing wave, for now lacerate is the closest skill I knew, but the wave is small and the range is short.

Is there any other skill which looks like long range slashing wave?

Or is there a way to improve lacerate?
Dernier bump le 4 avr. 2018 00:25:25
Reave + Vaal Reave?

Decent AoE coverage and fast clear.
Blade Flurry could look neat for your... RP.
"
Ildun a écrit :
...but the wave is small and the range is short.

Increased Area of Effect. A couple leagues ago I had a Lacerate Slayer, and his attacks would go off the edge of the screen. You're welcome to look him up on my character list (name: Peacefrog) to see how I allocated points and geared him. I don't know if they nerfed something about this build since then, but if you're looking at build guides, all the Reave and Cyclone builds can just as easily be successful with Lacerate. Best of luck!
Look, man. Video games are hard, okay?
"
Peace_Frog a écrit :
"
Ildun a écrit :
...but the wave is small and the range is short.

Increased Area of Effect. A couple leagues ago I had a Lacerate Slayer, and his attacks would go off the edge of the screen. You're welcome to look him up on my character list (name: Peacefrog) to see how I allocated points and geared him. I don't know if they nerfed something about this build since then, but if you're looking at build guides, all the Reave and Cyclone builds can just as easily be successful with Lacerate. Best of luck!

I found lacerate felt awful to play, until I got "enough" increased AoE and suddenly, wow, it was great! "enough" turned out to be a surprisingly small amount, too. I think just one tree cluster was enough to make it feel good, and a little more made it great.

The only change influencing lacerate would have been the alteration from "increased radius" to "increased area" for increased AoE stuff between 2.6 and 3.0, which brings significant diminishing returns to stacking AoE bonuses on things. The first few increases are still very noticable though.

Reave is fashionable right now, but lacerate drops right on in over the top, for sure. I actually tried both out when I was playing around, and done was done.
I tried reave, but it looks like shockwave on the ground.
Have a look at the video for the Seraph MTX for spectral throw. It kind of looks like a horizontal spinning blade.

https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/alternate-skill-effects#/
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
I've always felt that freezing pulse looks like a swordwave but it's a spell.

A swordsman that channels his inner KI perhaps?
I have an Alien pet.
Dernière édition par kelongngu, le 3 avr. 2018 22:42:29
"
kelongngu a écrit :
I've always felt that freezing pulse looks like a swordwave but it's a spell.

A swordsman that channels his inner KI perhaps?

To get Freezing pulse with a sword, you could use blade flurry with Cast when channeling

You could also use Cospri's malice, or Cast on Crit. (or cast on melee kill...)

The talk of Freezing Pulse made me remember Wild Strike as well. It has 3 possible options for an added effect - a lighting bolt like arc, a cold wave that looks like Freezing pulse, and a fire explosion that you can't really see that much of anyway. So mostly you just see a lot of waves shooting out with some arcs in the mix too.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Dernière édition par dudiobugtron, le 3 avr. 2018 22:54:20
You might be talking about the water portion of Wild Strike.
Here lies a toppled god;
his fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal -
a narrow and a tall one.
- F.H.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires