[3.4] Cold Flicker Champion Fast Clear with 1mil+ Shaper DPS [Gameplay Vid Added]

Great Build had a lot of fun with it have done t14s will do guardians soon.
This feels a lot stronger and faster than the oros or terminus flickers. Absolute fun ride just holding flicker and seeing where it takes you, recommended to anyone who enjoys flicker and the crazy HoI shatters <3.

Hello mate wich skill gave you used with poets pen?
Can I choose this build as a starter?
Hey :D
I used Unearth LMP/GMP Firestorm and Bodyswap Elemental Focus Volatile dead.
U can use it as a leafue starter but it can be really hard the get the red trail boots as they are a Breach only Unique from Uul-Netol.
I saw that the boots don’t cost a lot at the standard Leage. Do you they will be very expensive at the new league?
"
iDT a écrit :
I saw that the boots don’t cost a lot at the standard Leage. Do you they will be very expensive at the new league?

They will be quite expensive at the start as they are the upgraded version of the regular boots u get from Uul-Netol.
Hey there! Thanks for the build, its really awesome. I decided i wanted to start a league with it and hopefully max it. I Just have to wonder where to invest next as i have pretty much the basics. If you would be so kind to check my character and give me a little bit of advice as to where to head next. Im currently progressing in maps t8+ as i dont have ton of time now. Anyway its a blast playing, gear is not so expensive as it could be and it performs very well up until now.

Thumbs up and cheers mate for this great build! Will be looking forward to your answer.
"
Hashimoto a écrit :
Hey there! Thanks for the build, its really awesome. I decided i wanted to start a league with it and hopefully max it. I Just have to wonder where to invest next as i have pretty much the basics. If you would be so kind to check my character and give me a little bit of advice as to where to head next. Im currently progressing in maps t8+ as i dont have ton of time now. Anyway its a blast playing, gear is not so expensive as it could be and it performs very well up until now.

Thumbs up and cheers mate for this great build! Will be looking forward to your answer.

Im glad u enjoy the Build :D
Your Gear already looks pretty solid. U need to get your uber Lab as soon as possible though for some good DPS boost. Also u should try to get an atziris promise instead of the silver flask which would give u around 25k additional DPS. You should also try to get some Life on your jewels as your life is pretty low at the moment.
On your tree you should spec out of the Cloth and Chain node as it doesnt give you as much as other nodes would (Life nodes).
On everything else its just fine tuning left. Getting the right Helm enchant and Boots enchant/corrupt. And getting better Rings, Belts and Body Armour should be the next things you could go for :D
So it seems like i need to improve everything. I expected as much. I rather wanted to know which should be my priority as currency isnt simply pooped into my stash :D Corruption is a long way to go still and will be like the last i will go for because boots and neck is extremely expensive still. Im still fighting with my resist balance as always at the start of the league. Flask is a good point which i totally overlooked. Jewels are pretty rare with good damage + life so its expensive as hell too. Uber-lab is still hold by 1 missed trial as i really am short on time lately. Anyway thanks a lot for answer and for pointing mistakes i made!
Hello mate, i want to try this build on league. But i hate leveling with other skill to higher lvl. I love to start as fast i can.

Is any possibilities to make this? I think about use Daresso's Passion or Blood Dance but it's 44~ or Maligaro's Cruelty, just need any poison in gear.
I had some currency to spend on start.

Meybe you have any idea?
Dernière édition par Polopiryn, le 5 juin 2018 14:23:05
"
Polopiryn a écrit :
Hello mate, i want to try this build on league. But i hate leveling with other skill to higher lvl. I love to start as fast i can.

Is any possibilities to make this? I think about use Daresso's Passion or Blood Dance but it's 44~ or Maligaro's Cruelty, just need any poison in gear.
I had some currency to spend on start.

Meybe you have any idea?

Well its really hard to sustain/get Frenzy Carges in early levels also i really dont recommend leveling with Flicker especially in this Build as it heavily relies and the Red Trail Golden Rule combo.
You can try it but i personally wouldnt do it :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires