[3.2] Blade Flurry /Reave Champion bosskiller, super high DPS

Hi,
Just wonder, why do you use maim support gem on bf link when you (can) have it from gloves? Is there something different from those two maim skills?

Same for warchief link. Couldn't I "save" two gems slots in those links for something else?
Dernière édition par Lukhar, le 7 avr. 2018 01:39:36

Alright so I have been wanting to play around with my champion since I crafted a pretty nice stat stick so I found this build and it inspired me to give it a whirl tonight. It slays. Simple, easy, face smash and kill.

Got to crafting and made a pretty insane neck and a few rings to go with the build. Few 10/20 ex later I was doing shaper for the first time. Video and path of building below. I have been grinding burial on a MF bow so gimme a break on the melee mechanics :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZCacmr-NI&feature=youtu.be

https://pastebin.com/75G7kw8U

Few things to note. In PoB Aspect of the Cat with Furr gives about a 100k dps loss give or take 25k. I think it really depends on your loreweave and other gear a bit. It MAY line up a bit better if I get a drop I will test it with this gear and gem lineup to see.
can anyone do uber elder with this build?
"
DeviL2024 a écrit :

Tried it today with Loreweaver. Wiped liked 3 sets, cause i didnt know the mechnaics of the fight. Shaper is so much stronger here than normal.

I bought Farrul and 6 linked it in 80 fus. Will try tomorrow another run.

Just hit level 88 with this build and have to say i'm thoroughly enjoying thus far! Completed all the guardians with no issues and it's my first time doing them! I'm indecisive between the Farrul's Fur and the Loreweave but I have both 6linked and occasionally swap between them in an attempt to make up my mind. I'll update when I try out shaper for the first time ever. I was a bit confused in the beginning because I didn't understand where the millions of DPS came from in your POB link so I opted out of using it, as long as the damage feels good i'm happy. Still looking to get enchant on helmet and buy a better sword.
EDIT: Shaper down!

Dernière édition par HughJdik, le 13 avr. 2018 18:15:42
Took a break from playing my champion but found this while playing my RF guy. I can't believe this gives me 12% dps increase with crit flask already up. Anybody know the chances of monsters critting or if it's something to worry about with how squishy these builds can be? I probably should get an aura bot to run with me lol
Guys, how do i get that heart shaped skill? have the gear, but cant find the skill!..
"
HarryHaller a écrit :
"
DeviL2024 a écrit :

Tried it today with Loreweaver. Wiped liked 3 sets, cause i didnt know the mechnaics of the fight.

Did you use BF/conc? Or Reave with conc/inc? I am not sure if BF is the better option in this fight.
If you want to push this build to the ultimate in the late game, this 450+ PDPS crit sword is perfect. Message me.
I play Mathil version... but it's hard to not die... I hope so that this gear are good if i want to "convert" to this - maybe i dont die... Only Ascendancy to change. Maybe tombfists...

So many milion's DPS in POB... I have no idea were it is... :P Explain me :D

"
Baldrylock11 a écrit :
If you want to push this build to the ultimate in the late game, this 450+ PDPS crit sword is perfect. Message me.

50 exa ?? Stupid or what :D I buy this - yesterday.

18 exa :D hahaha 50 exa...omg :P On POEtrde we can fint much better then yours - much cheaper then 50 ex ;p

Dernière édition par Orbit84, le 17 avr. 2018 14:19:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires