All content destroyer vd/Zerphi's on "budget"

How do you gain so much life back so quickly?
IGN: OsyWitch
Time zone: UTC+2
"
Osy999 a écrit :
How do you gain so much life back so quickly?

Zerphi flask together with a pseudo 7link frenzy and fevered minds to bump up mana cost.
Leveling the build I noticed we are skipping poet procs like crazy cos we have almost 5 aps and without cooldown recovery anything above 3.75 we skipping procs and doing less damage
Do we just not care much about the damage and still go for high aps for the zerphi? Or try to stay 3.75 (not sure if 3.75 is possible with Pathfinder, maybe need to use gloves without faster attacks)
Or go for cooldown recovery without the flask mods on belt....
"
sivertry a écrit :
Leveling the build I noticed we are skipping poet procs like crazy cos we have almost 5 aps and without cooldown recovery anything above 3.75 we skipping procs and doing less damage
Do we just not care much about the damage and still go for high aps for the zerphi? Or try to stay 3.75 (not sure if 3.75 is possible with Pathfinder, maybe need to use gloves without faster attacks)
Or go for cooldown recovery without the flask mods on belt....

more aps = more life per secend :)
damage is fine and just make it how i made that - with 5 frenzy im almost 5 aps now
my builds:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2113935
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2113984/page/1#p15407041
What do you think about Indigon? seems like it was made for the build doesnt it?
Build works wonder !

I have some questions,

Would it be better to swap Concentrated Effect Support or Elemental Focus Support to a Empower lvl 4 for a nice Volatile Dead lvl 28 at lvl 100 ? (which one would be better to swap)
Why Purity of Ice instead of an other one ?
Which Pantheon do you recomend ?
And if the empower swap would be better for Volatile Dead, where it would be better to swap too ?
Dernière édition par Ziber974, le 26 mars 2018 16:17:12
Would this work with a Scion with Pathfinder Ascendancy? 9 charges every 10 seconds? Guess that would leave 1 second for no flask so maybe not xD

EDIT: Forgot about flask duration and buffs on my gear... I might try this as Scion Pathfinder / Elementalist or Juggernaut. Unless I'm missing something about Pathfinder that makes it better?
Dernière édition par CefkaPalazzo, le 26 mars 2018 20:22:23
@Varilecki we cant see ur profile today , i could see it yesterday.
Dernière édition par drenou01, le 26 mars 2018 19:28:02
Builds probably the most fun I've had since COC discharge. With that said prices on Fevered Mind Cobalt Jewel are goin through the roof as I type this.
it's possible run this build without wise oak? I dont have the budgt to have all the res. equal.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires