[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
niksxs a écrit :
im stuck with my bv at depth 283. cant kill aul nor kurgal (1st phase working, 2nd phase with perma beam and those tripple shots kill me instant)

Try using VRF + VBV + 3 to 4 damage flasks once Kurgal transforms.
so, replace portal gem with just vrf?

and is there someway i can increase my hp pool? im at 6100 atm. but i still feel like, im totally squishy (mb replace whirling blades with flame dash, to dodge walls or stuff?)

or any other suggestions :D (PoB tells me, im at about 1.6 to 1.7 million shaper dps)

btw. the vrf for kurgal worked pretty well :D

now i just need to kill aul.
Dernière édition par niksxs, le 31 oct. 2018 14:29:29
Hey man great build can you tell me what are you thinking about my gear ?

put phase run into cwdt setup and place grace in weapon and also get vrf in weapon. for chest. get a vbv. dmg boost is insane
Dernière édition par niksxs, le 1 nov. 2018 05:02:25
What do you people recon is better? A 9% MoM watchers eye, or trying to slot in Arctic Armour?
Warlord M vs Bereks Grip vs bosses for better leech?
"
alecs87 a écrit :
Warlord M vs Bereks Grip vs bosses for better leech?

Warlord imo, since it lets you wear your high damage shaper ring.
Is there a search link for jewels like I've seen for budget/non-budget weapons and warlord's mark ring?
"
TR_Steppenwolf a écrit :
Is there a search link for jewels like I've seen for budget/non-budget weapons and warlord's mark ring?

budget variant:
crit multi and life

non-budget
Crit multi, Life and some extra damage mod(s).
Hey!

after i tried 20stack bv i thought this is crappy skill, Your guide made a new look- incredible surprising and giving me a lot of fun to play this complicated game.

I've followed Your guide in almost 95% (some things i've changed made me more powerfull), now im stuck- league ends soon and i think i've reached everything. Except survi :(, im not dying a lot but on delve 300 or vs some bosses i feel squishy as glass cannon.

Can You, or Fellas from forum tell me what i can change or modify to gain more power and sustain also, maybe its so easy to afford but i cant notice that things to do.

My eq:

and i would be so happy if someone from You look on my passive tree. Tried a lot of things on POB but im not too experienced in this game as many of You.

Kind regards Exiles!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires