[3.2] Heavy Strike Slayer a.k.a "THE STUN THAT NO ONE ASKED FOR" [Permastun Chimera & Shaper Stun!]

Can we have the 6L HS set up plz :)
Do the extra weapons have to be claws? Or can they be any 1H weapon as long as they have the mods needed? Cause claws with those mods are super expensive, but there are cheap maces and stuff with those
"
Styrkor a écrit :
Can we have the 6L HS set up plz :)

The HS setup is in the video, but here it is anyway: HS, Ruthless, Melee Physical Damage, Stun, Damage on Full Life, and Bloodlust
"
SummonWithHaste a écrit :
Do the extra weapons have to be claws? Or can they be any 1H weapon as long as they have the mods needed? Cause claws with those mods are super expensive, but there are cheap maces and stuff with those

i think you can use all weapon you want. Mace better cause it's our spéc.

i use Tidebreaker(2h mace)x2 and the build work really great!
"
FareezFx a écrit :
uh? where the gem setup for Heavy Strike? cant see it anywhere.. bandit kill all for 2pt?

I'm terribly sorry for the delay. The chest has now been added.
Yes, all bandits are killed, you can always see this in the PoB link if you encounter this problem again.
I will still put it in the forum post.
Thank you!
"
SummonWithHaste a écrit :

The reason we use claws are for the attack speed bonus. But this is only beneficial for clearing as it will cause faster sunder waves.

"
i think you can use all weapon you want. Mace better cause it's our spéc.

i use Tidebreaker(2h mace)x2 and the build work really great!

As Styrkor suggests it's also ok to use maces but you will suffer from the aps loss while clearing. That being said you should still aim for claws in the end when you have the currency for it.

Hope this helps! :)
Hi about the Ascendancy class, why is slayer? I was thinking maybe other will be a good choice.
IGN: Beyiam
"
witness531 a écrit :
Hi about the Ascendancy class, why is slayer? I was thinking maybe other will be a good choice.

Overkill leech, anti-bleed, culling strike and onslaught are good enough reasons for picking slayer.
My only reliable life source when clearing and on boss fights is life leech.
And since I'm using Lvl 20 blood rage, my life would run out very fast if I don't have either life regen or overkill leech. Thanks to vaal pact, the former is not usable. Another reason why overkill leech is so important is because it constantly sustains my life pool at max, boosting damage thanks to my damage on full life support gem.

Hope this helps! :D
"
MrChilifreak a écrit :
"
witness531 a écrit :

Overkill leech, anti-bleed, culling strike and onslaught are good enough reasons for picking slayer.
My only reliable life source when clearing and on boss fights is life leech.
And since I'm using Lvl 20 blood rage, my life would run out very fast if I don't have either life regen or overkill leech. Thanks to vaal pact, the former is not usable. Another reason why overkill leech is so important is because it constantly sustains my life pool at max, boosting damage thanks to my damage on full life support gem.

Hope this helps! :D

Thanks for the detail. It helps a lot.
IGN: Beyiam
"
airparisderjesus a écrit :
haha it's really strange how a build like this is barely appreciated

i mean you can do any content in the game

btw having a version with same DPS, 100k bleed dmg and almost maxblock
going to level now :)

Can you up POB link version? i realy like max block :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :