[3.2] Budget MS Champion Tank (Deathless Shaper/Elder)

Glad to hear that its working well for you in HC
IGN: LepreTuggler
Just wanted to give a quick update because I've been playing a decent amount lately. I am now Lvl 87 in BHC and just killed Elder for the first time ever. I've been following the build mostly the same as this guide, just changed up the CWDT gems and switched to Anger instead of grace because I already have a decent amount of armor. I did sink a good amount of money into a 6L astral and helm with the molten strike projectile enchant. Still don't have dying sun. The damage is still Insane. I don't even have all the damage nodes because I felt life was lacking slightly with all the uniques.
Awesome, glad to hear its still working out well for you. The damage really starts to take off with the helmet enchant and the flask, as a side benefit they also make you more tanky while using LGoH.

The build was put together on SC, so grabbing extra life wherever you can is probably a good idea for HC. The damage is very smooth against bosses even without all of the damage nodes on the tree.
Dernière édition par LepreConMan, le 23 mars 2018 11:14:54
This is a very expensive build especially if you want to buy the Dying Sun. That bloody thing it's 250 Chaos. :(

I am using it right now and I managed to get 5L on the armour. Can you please say what gem I could get rid off?

Also, what pantheon options should we use?

Thanks!
Dernière édition par psichokillah, le 24 mars 2018 14:53:57
Of course dying sun is expensive, luckily for you it isn't required for this build. It will be one of the last items you acquire if you decide to min-max this character for the highest possible damage. It is entirely possible to kill shaper on this build without the helmet enchant or the flask, having those only makes the fight much easier.

If you bought a dying sun before getting a 6L, your priorities are out of order. I'd suggest you sell the flask and buy a decent corrupted 6L chest (or craft one yourself) before you consider getting dying sun. If you read the guide, you'll see that I had already suggested a 5L setup just in case you are unable to find a cheap 6L option.

"
LepreConMan a écrit :
Your main skill setup.
5-Link: Molten Strike, Multistrike, Ancestral Call, Ele Dmg. w/ Attacks, Conc. Effect
6-Link: Molten Strike, Multistrike, Ancestral Call, Ele Dmg. w/ Attacks, Conc. Effect, Immolate

For bosses, you can swap out ancestral call for Life Gain on Hit to make your character extremely hard to kill by anything other than high spike damage that one-shots you.

Pantheon powers are very situational, but in general I would suggest using fully upgraded Arakaali as your major power and upgraded Shakari or Ralakesh as your minor power.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires