Deadeye is so bad. Here’s my explanation for why Deadeye is bad.

I think a large problem with the class is that as an ascendancy it doesn't have much identity to begin with. Most ascendancies have a thematic to the class (look at Witch, they are all clearly witches but very different witches) Pathfinder has the 'using nature' idea and Raider has the theme of an onslaught/fast character. Deadeye is... using a bow in the class already known for bows? Even Gladiator has more of a theme than that to it.

Maybe make it something more single target focused, since it is trying to go for a precision heavy thematic from what I can tell. like 20% more dmg for projectiles that don't pierce/fork/chain and projectiles don't pierce/fork/chain unique mobs. As for some big problems with the class, I have only used it on one build before (siege ballista) and a lack of mobility bothered me, perhaps some kind of movement while multiple enemies are nearby, call it something like "hunting for bigger prey"
Cleared through a killjoy and a corrupted T13. Sadly this joke ascendancy is the most successful thing I messed around with so far.

It's much safer than my pure ED/contagion blight build.
GGG just announced ascendancy revamp for Deadeye in the new Challenge League. I can't wait to see the changes and use Deadeye for the next League. Cheer guys.
It'll be hilarious if they changed it to revolve around some stupid bleed gimmick and end up making it worst.
"
It'll be hilarious if they changed it to revolve around some stupid bleed gimmick and end up making it worst.

With what they did with other Ascendancy so far, I think we can expect a better gooder Deadeye :)
Do agree with previous repleies.
I really want to make a deadeye build but it always end in lack of damage and survivability.

BTW...is that hard to build a pure physical ranger?
I tried but failed. So i decided to FIND one.
But what I found were tons of elemental ranger(pathfinder/raider), no physical one.
Making deadeye a physical viable ascendance is a good idea I'm sure.

PLEASE REBUILD DEADEYE. PLZ.
My wishes have came true.
GGG buffed Deadeye.
Now people gonna flock into Deadeye because she is faster than Raider (BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH) and she gonna be the 3rd most played next league,
Until they realized that Deadeye has no defensive stats as Raider.

BUT AT LEAST UNTIL THEN, THIS DEADEYE FORUM WILL BE REVIVED. AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS AGAIN. ALL HAIL THE DEADEYE.

And I'm starting Deadeye next league. Maybe be not the best choice but anyone want to join the bandwagon?
Dernière édition par SBSosoon, le 1 mars 2018 09:59:27
Count me in ;) ( no phys build tho )
Dernière édition par dieKreTzn, le 1 mars 2018 09:40:32
Got u fam. I don't think Physical bow is viable, but I will try it maybe 3rd cha next league.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires