[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Почему из убитых врагов вылетают ледяные иглы?Выглядит красиво но я не понимаю что это и почему этого нет у меня

Why do ice needles fly out of dead enemies? It looks beautiful but I do not understand what it is and why I do not have it
Dps on bosses is low whit " good gear "? can i fix whit something?
"
DeGGestR a écrit :
Почему из убитых врагов вылетают ледяные иглы?Выглядит красиво но я не понимаю что это и почему этого нет у меня

Why do ice needles fly out of dead enemies? It looks beautiful but I do not understand what it is and why I do not have it

It's a visual effect on my herald of ice, called "Gloom Herald Effect".

Don't panic.
"
En3ka a écrit :

Your character is still only lvl 50. When you reach 70+, have more passives in the tree, higher level on the skill gems, and can wear all the recommended items the damage will start to pick up.

Try to get through act 8, and then you find a group that farms Blood Aqueduct. That's a good way to reach lvl 70 with little to no effort.

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 13 mars 2018 15:50:34
"
Fiver a écrit :
"
En3ka a écrit :

Your character is still only lvl 50. When you reach 70+, have more passives in the tree, higher level on the skill gems, and can wear all the recommended items the damage will start to pick up.

Try to get through act 8, and then you find a group that farms Blood Aqueduct. That's a good way to reach lvl 70 with little to no effort.

I do not mean me, those of you who already have a good gear,im seeing gameplay,and this build maybe fail at single target,or maybe need claw whit 430 dps o.o
"
En3ka a écrit :
"
Fiver a écrit :
"
En3ka a écrit :

I do not mean me, those of you who already have a good gear,im seeing gameplay,and this build maybe fail at single target,or maybe need claw whit 430 dps o.o

Oh ok. Well the showcase video shows how the dps will look with a good claw, but all the bosses aren't killed with the same claw in that video.
I'm afraid I don't think there is much to do about the boss dps, aside from "getting better gear".
For me, the dps shown has always been enough. I get that it may feel slow if you are used to playing a build that kills shaper in 4 seconds though. :p

Don't panic.
Fun build thanks!

That said, I can NOT wrap my head around dropping Bloodseeker and picking up vaal pact. It feels so bad to not have instant regen even at 3.6%.

Picked this up, solid DPS increase, just.....*cries about slow leech*

"
gildash a écrit :
Fun build thanks!

That said, I can NOT wrap my head around dropping Bloodseeker and picking up vaal pact. It feels so bad to not have instant regen even at 3.6%.

Picked this up, solid DPS increase, just.....*cries about slow leech*

I know right? Bloodseeker is so incredibly strong.
It's about finding the perfect threshold where the DPS-boost will be so significant that it justifies the loss of instant-leech. :p

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 13 mars 2018 20:35:40
UPDATE

Added a new video of a full key Uber lab, done with a decent claw.
The run is 8 minutes long.

Or well. It would've been a full key run if I didn't kill that poor essence :( RIP

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 13 mars 2018 20:53:58
Cleared out red elder and guardians, pretty much full atlas atm with tons of room for improvements gear wise. Awesome job with the updates and answering all questions in the thread, it's really appreciated.

On a side note has anyone been using the new loreweave chest yet? The damage potential seems pretty huge for us, probably going to give that a whirl before swapping toons!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires